Can't change from 'Draft'
Thread poster: Matthew Young
Matthew Young
Matthew Young  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:45
Japanese to English
Mar 6, 2014

Today I've had two (short) source text segments that came up as fuzzy matches. Double clicking inserted the fuzzy match into the target text box, but I can't change the status of the segment from Draft to any other status. I've tried buttons and keyboard shortcuts, but nothing works. I've noticed that the numbers for the fuzzy match percentages in the 'Status' column have a blue background, which doesn't usually happen. I guess the blue background means something, but I don't know what.
An
... See more
Today I've had two (short) source text segments that came up as fuzzy matches. Double clicking inserted the fuzzy match into the target text box, but I can't change the status of the segment from Draft to any other status. I've tried buttons and keyboard shortcuts, but nothing works. I've noticed that the numbers for the fuzzy match percentages in the 'Status' column have a blue background, which doesn't usually happen. I guess the blue background means something, but I don't know what.
Any ideas how to solve this?
Collapse

Heartsome Support
Heartsome Support
Local time: 17:45
Maybe some error occurred Mar 7, 2014

There may be some error occurred while changing the segment status.

Please send the error log files getting by the following steps to our technical support email [email protected]

1. Open /Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app.

2. Run the following commands in Terminal:

cp ~/Heartsome\ Workspace/.log/HSCAT8 ~/Desktop/1.log
    cp ~/Heartsome\ Workspace/.meta... See more
There may be some error occurred while changing the segment status.

Please send the error log files getting by the following steps to our technical support email [email protected]

1. Open /Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app.

2. Run the following commands in Terminal:

cp ~/Heartsome\ Workspace/.log/HSCAT8 ~/Desktop/1.log
    cp ~/Heartsome\ Workspace/.metadata/.log ~/Desktop/2.log

3. The error log files will be copied to your Desktop with the name "1.log" and "2.log".

The blue background in the status column indicates that the translation text is exactly the same from TM.
On the other side, if you change the translation text after accepting from TM, the background color will disappear.
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Can't change from 'Draft'

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »