Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Is it difficult to pass the NAATI test in Australia???
Thread poster: Julia27
Ameir
Ameir
Australia
Paraprofessional interperter Jul 2, 2014

Hi everyone,

I am going to apply for paraprofessional interpreter in Arabic Language.
Does anyone have any idea about the test in general and particularly for Arabic language?
Is it difficult to just get pass?
What is the best way to prepare for it? I already live in Australia for 3 years.
I need it for Accreditation for COMMUNITY LANGUAGE POINTS.

Also, if there is any one has the preparation kit and want to sell it, we can make a deal.
My
... See more
Hi everyone,

I am going to apply for paraprofessional interpreter in Arabic Language.
Does anyone have any idea about the test in general and particularly for Arabic language?
Is it difficult to just get pass?
What is the best way to prepare for it? I already live in Australia for 3 years.
I need it for Accreditation for COMMUNITY LANGUAGE POINTS.

Also, if there is any one has the preparation kit and want to sell it, we can make a deal.
My email: [email protected]
Collapse

sanjainihongo
sanjainihongo
India
Local time: 13:48
Japanese to English
+ ...
Japanese professionals Oct 13, 2014

Hello,

I want to know if any Japanese professionals have applied for NAATI and got accredited.
Can you please help me with some advice and materials?

Thanks
Sangeetha

Aminaqasem
Aminaqasem
Australia
Hi mnatoory how did u go with the test ? Hope you did good Dec 4, 2014

mnatoori wrote:

Hi,

I would like to apply for NATTI Interpretation accreditation Persian-English. Is there anybody who can give me some advice? How difficult is it to pass the test?

I would appreciate it if someone can send sample material and dialogues to my email address: [email protected].

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Mary

[Edited at 2013-01-29 07:27 GMT]

[Edited at 2013-01-29 08:26 GMT]

cyrus922010
cyrus922010
Australia
Persian Interpreter Mar 8, 2015

Hi,

I am also looking to buy the NAATI Persian interpreter kit. If any one has it please email me:

[email protected]

Thanks,
Cyrus

Lingx1993
Lingx1993
Australia
Local time: 16:18
English to Chinese
Chinese translator Jul 7, 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm now preparing for my English-Chinese translator exam. Does anyone have any sample resources and materials which can share with me? My email address is [email protected]. Many thanks.

Ling

Rima Awa Morgan
Rima Awa Morgan
Australia
Hi Friends, Jul 9, 2015

Rima: wrote

Quote: Professional Translator test English to Arabic- NAATI Australia

I am seeking help regarding test for Professional Translator test English to Arabic at NAATI Australia. Kindly asking you to provide me assistance if you have second hand kit or advise to pass this difficult test.

I am very grateful in providing further information from the team of free lance translators.

My email
... See more
Rima: wrote

Quote: Professional Translator test English to Arabic- NAATI Australia

I am seeking help regarding test for Professional Translator test English to Arabic at NAATI Australia. Kindly asking you to provide me assistance if you have second hand kit or advise to pass this difficult test.

I am very grateful in providing further information from the team of free lance translators.

My email: [email protected]

[Edited at 2015-07-09 00:48 GMT]
Collapse

zah75 (X)
zah75 (X)
Australia
paraprofessional interpreter Arabic-English Oct 24, 2015

Hello there,
i am looking to do the paraprofessional interpreter Arabic-English for immigration points purposes... i appreciate it if anyone could give me some advice or information with regards to this exam...
how hard is to pass this exam... i have downloded the AUSIT for the ethics principles but i have no material for the cultural awareness

please any help or inform
... See more
Hello there,
i am looking to do the paraprofessional interpreter Arabic-English for immigration points purposes... i appreciate it if anyone could give me some advice or information with regards to this exam...
how hard is to pass this exam... i have downloded the AUSIT for the ethics principles but i have no material for the cultural awareness

please any help or information would be valuable

[email protected]
Collapse

mohamad ali
mohamad ali
Australia
which is easier? the enterpretation or translation naati test ? Mar 2, 2016

hi guys
I need some help to figure out which is easier? the paraprofessional interpreter or translation test?
I scheduled for the paraprofessional interpreter test, but I've been told that the translation one is easier?
so if anyone has any idea or tip to share with me , please do so.

AKitty88
AKitty88
Australia
Sample material or the Code of Ethics book Apr 18, 2017

Hi,

I am planning to do the hungarian-english paraprofessional translator for immigration plus points. I'd appreciate it if someone could send me sample material or the Code of Ethics book in email:
[email protected]

Thank you in advance!
Kitty

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is it difficult to pass the NAATI test in Australia???

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »