Albion Land  Identity Verified
Hiszpania
Local time: 12:15
Członek ProZ.com
od Mar 2017

francuski > angielski
+ ...
Apr 21

The first column consists of numbers, black and blue.
I understand that the blue refers to the number of peer agreements with that answer, but what is the black number for?

Direct link Reply with quote

Katalin Horváth McClure  Identity Verified
USA
Local time: 06:15
Członek ProZ.com
od 2002

angielski > węgierski
+ ...
Confidence level Apr 21

The black number is the confidence level (1-5) the answerer specified for his/her own answer.

http://www.proz.com/faq/110312#110312

3.13 - What does Confidence level show? [Direct link]

Confidence level is the degree of certainty expressed by an answerer regarding his or her own answer. This information is provided by an answerer in the Kudoz Answer form. Confidence level is a required field and an answerer is suggested to select one of the 5 (five) possible confidence levels:

Highest - I am sure
High
Medium
Low
Lowest - I am guessing

[Edited at 2017-04-21 12:05 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz summary of answers

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Szukaj terminu
  • Praca