Eurico Barros
Eurico Barros  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 13:08
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 17, 2014

Dear all,

I am looking for localization software to translate videogames and software. I've learnt to use SDL Passolo 2011 but the problem is that this software is very expensive and I can't afford to buy it.

For this reason I'm asking for some advice to buy a good localization software with a lower price. Or if you know someone that wants to sell his SDL Passolo for a good price, I might think in buying it.

Please feel free to give your advices.
... See more
Dear all,

I am looking for localization software to translate videogames and software. I've learnt to use SDL Passolo 2011 but the problem is that this software is very expensive and I can't afford to buy it.

For this reason I'm asking for some advice to buy a good localization software with a lower price. Or if you know someone that wants to sell his SDL Passolo for a good price, I might think in buying it.

Please feel free to give your advices.

Cheers
Eurico
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a cheap Localization software

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »