Thread poster: yusif
yusif
yusif
Egypt
Local time: 13:49
English to Arabic
Feb 13, 2017

Hi All,

I would appreciate if someone can help me with this.
When creating a new project and try to Import files, no window appears to locate the files. The same happens when I try to chose the folder the TM will be created in.

Thanks for your help.

Maija Cirule
Maija Cirule  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 14:49
German to English
+ ...
You must Feb 13, 2017

yusif wrote:

Hi All,

When creating a new project and try to Import files, no window appears to locate the files. The same happens when I try to chose the folder the TM will be created in.

Thanks for your help.

click on NEW project_ a box opens with "document source information" and in the bottom left corner there is option "Add document". Click on it and a window with documents opens.

[Edited at 2017-02-13 12:48 GMT]

yusif
yusif
Egypt
Local time: 13:49
English to Arabic
TOPIC STARTER
Still not working Feb 14, 2017

Maija Cirule wrote:

yusif wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for your help.

click on NEW project_ a box opens with "document source information" and in the bottom left corner there is option "Add document". Click on it and a window with documents opens.

[Edited at 2017-02-13 12:48 GMT]

Thanks for your reply, but it doesn't open here also.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Import window doesn't appear when creating a new project

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »