Repetitions with identical tags are listed at 99%?
Thread poster: Michael Spaventa
Michael Spaventa
Michael Spaventa  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:38
Member (2004)
German to English
Mar 29, 2017

I am working in MemoQ 2015. I have a rather long text with repetitive subtitles throughout the text. These subtitles all have formatting tags, such as "Emphasis". Each instance of the subtitle has the identical text and identical tags. MemoQ however flags them at 99%, so I cannot autopropagate them. Is there a setting I can change so that they are considered 100 (or better, 101%) matches and autopropagate? My non-tagged repetitions autopropagate when confirmed. Any assistance would be appreciate... See more
I am working in MemoQ 2015. I have a rather long text with repetitive subtitles throughout the text. These subtitles all have formatting tags, such as "Emphasis". Each instance of the subtitle has the identical text and identical tags. MemoQ however flags them at 99%, so I cannot autopropagate them. Is there a setting I can change so that they are considered 100 (or better, 101%) matches and autopropagate? My non-tagged repetitions autopropagate when confirmed. Any assistance would be appreciated.Collapse

Mirko Mainardi
Mirko Mainardi  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 09:38
English to Italian
Tag strictness Mar 29, 2017

Michael Spaventa wrote:

I am working in MemoQ 2015. I have a rather long text with repetitive subtitles throughout the text. These subtitles all have formatting tags, such as "Emphasis". Each instance of the subtitle has the identical text and identical tags. MemoQ however flags them at 99%, so I cannot autopropagate them. Is there a setting I can change so that they are considered 100 (or better, 101%) matches and autopropagate? My non-tagged repetitions autopropagate when confirmed. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Have you tried this? http://kilgray.com/memoq/2015-100/help-en/index.html?tag_strictness_and_match_rates.html

Michael Spaventa
Michael Spaventa  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:38
Member (2004)
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, I did. Mar 29, 2017

I tried this but it had no effect.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Repetitions with identical tags are listed at 99%?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »