Mariam Osmann
Mariam Osmann
Egypt
Local time: 01:49
English to Arabic
+ ...
Feb 13, 2017

Hi

I am trying to link a new Paypal.com to my Bank of America account.

Bank and card confirmed, I have sent a bank statement upon their request, they insist it is "virtual" bank account

It's a Payoneer account not a real one. because it has "zeros" in the beginnings?!

I called the technical support of Bank of America, the agent said I see a real bank account not virtual

The statement shows the deposit I made inside the bank, withdr
... See more
Hi

I am trying to link a new Paypal.com to my Bank of America account.

Bank and card confirmed, I have sent a bank statement upon their request, they insist it is "virtual" bank account

It's a Payoneer account not a real one. because it has "zeros" in the beginnings?!

I called the technical support of Bank of America, the agent said I see a real bank account not virtual

The statement shows the deposit I made inside the bank, withdrawals and other payments. What is wrong?

Thank you in advance
Mariam

[Edited at 2017-02-13 13:57 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-02-13 14:17 GMT]
Collapse

Ahmed Badawy
Ahmed Badawy  Identity Verified
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 02:49
English to Arabic
+ ...
Paypal issue to be resolved Feb 14, 2017

Hello Dear,
Kindly check this link;
http://www.proz.com/forum/money_matters/286523-problem_receiving_payments_via_paypal_in_egypt.html
I will update you with some files that handle PPL issues in Parallel languages (English & Arabic)
Attached files with some expriences with some Egyptians to deal with PPL
Ahme
... See more
Hello Dear,
Kindly check this link;
http://www.proz.com/forum/money_matters/286523-problem_receiving_payments_via_paypal_in_egypt.html
I will update you with some files that handle PPL issues in Parallel languages (English & Arabic)
Attached files with some expriences with some Egyptians to deal with PPL
Ahmed
Collapse

Mariam Osmann
Mariam Osmann
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
American bank account Feb 14, 2017

Thank you Ahmed for your kind reply.

It's an American bank account, set in the US, in person.

I found out I am not supposed to call the customer service, but the limitation department of Paypal.com, they are to resolve the issue, they also checked the routing number and said it is not "on the list", in contrary to the customer service of Paypal.com I was calling who claimed it's a payoneer account.

I will also follow the thread you have put, to get more in
... See more
Thank you Ahmed for your kind reply.

It's an American bank account, set in the US, in person.

I found out I am not supposed to call the customer service, but the limitation department of Paypal.com, they are to resolve the issue, they also checked the routing number and said it is not "on the list", in contrary to the customer service of Paypal.com I was calling who claimed it's a payoneer account.

I will also follow the thread you have put, to get more information if I ever think of linking my Egyptian account too

Thank you again
Mariam

[Edited at 2017-02-15 12:42 GMT]
Collapse

PRAKASH SHARMA
PRAKASH SHARMA  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 05:19
English to Hindi
+ ...
Best of luck! Feb 15, 2017

Hi,

Once you are stuck due to any issue in paypal, then you are stuck for a long duration for no fault of yours. I suffered an issue once and it took me months to resolve it.

Hope you will get your answer quickly and your jobs will not suffer.

Best of luck mate!

mona elshazly
mona elshazly  Identity Verified
Egypt
Member (2016)
Italian to Arabic
+ ...
PAYONEER Feb 19, 2017

هناك إشاعة قوية تقول أن بايونير وباي بال قطعا الصلات ولم يعد ممكنا التعامل ببطاقة بايونيير على باي بال في مصر

Mariam Osmann
Mariam Osmann
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
[Resolved] the Limitation department in Paypal is the answer Feb 20, 2017

The agents from the limitation department of Paypal.com, were so cooperative and friendly. It seems that they have access to information and tools more than the customer service.

All is good so far, thank you all for your help and tips.

Regards,
Mariam

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Linking Paypal.com to Bank account

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »