Powwow: Prague - Czech Republic

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Prague - Czech Republic".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Pavel Janoušek
Pavel Janoušek  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 19:50
German to Czech
+ ...
Please confirm your attendance Dec 6, 2016

I'd like to ask everybody to confirm their attendance at https://www.facebook.com/events/953108831477465/. This is to avoid having to deal with several different lists of attendees. I hope it's okay for you and am sorry for any inconvenience.

If you already have confirmed your attendance on Facebook, please make sure that you have also marked your preferred option for the dinn
... See more
I'd like to ask everybody to confirm their attendance at https://www.facebook.com/events/953108831477465/. This is to avoid having to deal with several different lists of attendees. I hope it's okay for you and am sorry for any inconvenience.

If you already have confirmed your attendance on Facebook, please make sure that you have also marked your preferred option for the dinner on Saturday. It will be greatly appreciated as the restaurant needs to have at least a rough idea of the numbers of guests and meals.

Those who are not on Facebook are free to send me an e-mail.

Many thanks!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Prague - Czech Republic

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »