Develop Website Using ASP.NET. Need hosting located in Europe!
Thread poster: BigCap
BigCap
BigCap
Heard, McDonald Isl.
Jul 26, 2016

Hello all,

I am looking to find a web hosting provider that provides ASP.NET and PHP hosting. The purpose is pretty much just a programming playground for me to develop in and possible show some of my work.

As I use ASP.NET and PHP I am looking for a provider that provides hosting for both of these technologies as well as access to MS SQL Server and MySQL.

Of course I am on a budget so I really can't afford to pay more than EUR10/month. I had looked at Host
... See more
Hello all,

I am looking to find a web hosting provider that provides ASP.NET and PHP hosting. The purpose is pretty much just a programming playground for me to develop in and possible show some of my work.

As I use ASP.NET and PHP I am looking for a provider that provides hosting for both of these technologies as well as access to MS SQL Server and MySQL.

Of course I am on a budget so I really can't afford to pay more than EUR10/month. I had looked at HostForLIFE.eu and they have many data centers in Europe. Anyone have experience with them? I have also emailed them and their answers convince me.

Some features that are important to me:

* ASP.NET 4.5 hosting
* ASP.NET MVC support
* PHP
* MySQL
* SQL Server
* URL Rewrite support
* multiple sites under one account

Any suggestion is really appreciated here. Thank you
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Develop Website Using ASP.NET. Need hosting located in Europe!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »