Thread poster: Robert Rietvelt
Robert Rietvelt
Robert Rietvelt  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:42
Member (2006)
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Mar 31, 2017

So my photo is there, and so it is gone. I didn't do ANYTHING, so could anybody (preferally Proz) please explain why this sudden loss?

PS) It is still there in my profile.

[Edited at 2017-03-31 00:17 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-03-31 00:17 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-03-31 00:18 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-03-31 00:19 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-03-31 00:20 GMT]

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 08:42
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Robert Mar 31, 2017

Robert Rietvelt wrote:
So my photo is there, and so it is gone. I didn't do ANYTHING, so could anybody (preferally Proz) please explain why this sudden loss?

I confirm that I can see your photo in your profile but not here in the forum. Why are you interested in the reason for this? If it had happened to me, I'd much rather have it fixed than hear an explanation about it.

Natasha Ziada (X)
Natasha Ziada (X)  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 16:42
English to Dutch
+ ...
@ Samuel Mar 31, 2017

Samuel Murray wrote:

Why are you interested in the reason for this? If it had happened to me, I'd much rather have it fixed than hear an explanation about it.

Well, it's a bit mysterious, isn't it? Besides, wouldn't you want to know if it was something you accidentally did yourself, or that has to do with some background changes at Proz that you weren't aware of, so you know what went wrong and can fix it?

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Photo reuploaded and visible Mar 31, 2017

Robert Rietvelt wrote:

Hello Robert,

It looks like a temporary issue on ProZ.com's end caused the smaller version of your profile photo (the one that would appear in the forums) to disappear. In any case, I have just reuploaded your photo now so that it appears here. If you don't see it yet, please try refreshing the page pressing F5.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Maria

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where is my photo?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »