https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_training/247666-the_rules_of_procedure_of_the_eu_judiciary.html

For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
The Rules of procedure of the EU Judiciary.

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "The Rules of procedure of the EU Judiciary.".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Maria Folkesson
Maria Folkesson  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:07
Member (2011)
English to Swedish
+ ...
the link? Apr 23, 2013

Where is the link to this webinar?

Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Canada
Local time: 01:07
Dutch to English
+ ...
Thank you Apr 23, 2013

Thank you for offering this webinar (and at a reasonable hour for my time zone!). I would also be interested in a future webinar about all the EU institutions, treaties, etc.

Kristina Thew
Kristina Thew  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Czech
+ ...
change of date for this training May 24, 2013

Hi Soledad,

Could you please let me know when the next course will be available? I am on holidays on 17th June (the current new date for this course) and cannot attend. Please could you move me to the next one scheduled after June.

Many thanks

Kristina

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
change of date for this training May 28, 2013

Kristina Thew wrote:

Hi Soledad,

Could you please let me know when the next course will be available? I am on holidays on 17th June (the current new date for this course) and cannot attend. Please could you move me to the next one scheduled after June.

Many thanks

Kristina

Hello Kristina,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

The session will be recorded, therefore if you do not attend the live session, a certificate of attendance will be available for download from your ProZ.com profile, you will have unlimited access to the video recording and training materials.

At the moment we do not plan another session on this topic in the near future, but please do not hesitate to submit a support request at http://www.proz.com/support/ if you have
any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Eleanor T (X)
Eleanor T (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
German to English
+ ...
No automatic notifictation of new date? May 28, 2013

Hello Helen,

I registered for this webinar for the original date then got the email about the cancellation. Now I see the webinar has been moved to 17th June. However, I haven't received any notofication of the new date. Why is that? I only found out about the new date because I happened to spot it on the forum.

Thanks,
Eleanor

Edward W
Edward W
Spanish to English
+ ...
Start time Jun 17, 2013

Hi,
Is there a problem with this webinar? why hasn't it begun yet?

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 04:07
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Could you attend the webinar? Jun 17, 2013

Hello Edward,

I see you posted on this forum half an hour before the hour the webinar was scheduled to start. Could you confirm if you could attend the webinar? Thank you.

Best regards,
Alejandro

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The Rules of procedure of the EU Judiciary.

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »