For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2017 – Erste Schritte Teil 1: Übersetzen

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2017 – Erste Schritte Teil 1: Übersetzen".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

La Canadienne  Identity Verified
Kanada
Local time: 23:47
angielski > francuski
Paiement Aug 12

Good afternoon Ulrike,

I was scheduled to attend Studio 2017 Part 2 on Aug.9th but had to cancel the day of due to schedule conflict. I am now scheduled to take this webinar with you on Sept 14th. Can my payment be applied onto that course or should I ask for a refund and pay again?
Thank you,

Annie

Direct link Reply with quote

Helen Shepelenko
PERSONEL PORTALU
Paiement Aug 15

La Canadienne wrote:

Good afternoon Ulrike,

I was scheduled to attend Studio 2017 Part 2 on Aug.9th but had to cancel the day of due to schedule conflict. I am now scheduled to take this webinar with you on Sept 14th. Can my payment be applied onto that course or should I ask for a refund and pay again?
Thank you,

Annie

Hello Annie,

I am afraid I do not see any support request on this according to the FAQ http://www.proz.com/faq/137000#137000 May I ask you to submit a support request at http://www.proz.com/support , it will help me to look further into the issue.

Thank you!

My bests,
Helen

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatorzy tego forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2017 – Erste Schritte Teil 1: Übersetzen

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Szukaj terminu
  • Praca
  • Forum
  • Multiple search