Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 07:53
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 18, 2017

Hi all,

I would like to introduce the newest members of the ProZ.com team: Tatiana Dietrich, Enrique Manzo and Alexander (Sasha) Terehov. Tatiana and Enrique are part of the Member Services team, and I'm sure some of you have met them already on site forums or support requests. Sasha is a
... See more
Hi all,

I would like to introduce the newest members of the ProZ.com team: Tatiana Dietrich, Enrique Manzo and Alexander (Sasha) Terehov. Tatiana and Enrique are part of the Member Services team, and I'm sure some of you have met them already on site forums or support requests. Sasha is a developer, and you will see his contributions around the site very soon.

I am very excited to see the team grow, and would like to thank site members for making this possible. It is only through the support of its members that ProZ.com can continue to grow and work hard to serve translators, translation companies and others in the language industry.

Please help me welcome the new staff members to ProZ.com.

Thank you,
Alejandro
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Introducing three new staff members: Tatiana, Enrique and Sasha

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »