Ludina Sallam
Ludina Sallam  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:36
Member (2017)
Arabic to English
Jun 16, 2017

Hello,

If anyone can help I would be very grateful! I admit I am a beginner at Wordfast Anywhere. Whenever I try to put tags in, the order gets all mixed up when translating from English to Arabic and the opposite. Sometimes the tags get grouped all at one end, even though I put them in in alternating spots. I can't figure out what I should do! It may be related to the different direction of writing (left to right and the opposite)?

Thanks in advance!!
Ludina

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

inserting tags while translating from English to Arabic or the opposite

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »