Elis@bel
Spain
Local time: 00:34
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SDL Community idea created Mar 24, 2017

Hi again,

Just to let you know that, after talking to the SDL support, they recommended me to suggest that as an idea in the SDL Community, as they are not developing that App any longer and are focusing only on the Batch Task "Export for External Review". You can find further informati
... See more
Hi again,

Just to let you know that, after talking to the SDL support, they recommended me to suggest that as an idea in the SDL Community, as they are not developing that App any longer and are focusing only on the Batch Task "Export for External Review". You can find further information here:

https://community.sdl.com/solutions/language/translationproductivity/translation-productivity-ideas/i/trados-studio-ideas/more-setting-in-the-sdl-xliff-converter-for-microsoft-office-app

I have therefore created the above idea (in the link) in the SDL Community because the external App is much faster and convenient when working on different files from different projects and languages without having to open the projects in Studio at all.

If you have access to that link and you agree that this would be a nice feature to add, I would be grateful if you could vote for the idea by clicking on the arrow, as that's the way for developers to work on them: just if they get enough votes/comments.

Thanks and kind regards,
Elisa
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I cannot accept the changes on the locked segments in Studio

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »