Lorena Croci  Identity Verified
Włochy
Local time: 22:57
Członek ProZ.com
od 2014

angielski > włoski
Apr 21

Hello everybody,
l have a TM with a .tmw extension and I cannot convert it in a .tmx file. With other files like this, I uploaded them in Trados as a normal TM and I converted it automatically, but with this I receive an error message:

The translation memory is not supported:
SDL Trados 2007 file-based tms cannot be migrated because SDL Trados 2007 components cannot be found. Consider re-running the SDL Trados Studio 2014 installer or re-install/repair SDL Trados 2007 and try again.

Do I really have to re-install Trados 2014 or is there another way to do that?

Thank you,
Lorena

Direct link Reply with quote

Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
Argentyna
Local time: 17:57
Członek ProZ.com
od 2002

niemiecki > hiszpański
+ ...
TM Optimizer may help help you Apr 21

You can download this free aplication from: http://appstore.sdl.com/app/tm-optimizer/347/

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Convert .tmw file 2007 in .tmx 2014

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Szukaj terminu
  • Praca