Anne Savaris
Anne Savaris  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 17:27
Member (2016)
Portuguese to Italian
+ ...
Jul 8, 2017

Hi, in Trados 2014 the AT results are automatically shown in the target segment/column. In 2017 I only can see them in the translation resusts window, but how can I insert the AT suggestion in the target segment as I was used to do with Trados 2014?

I've noticed that at least 2 colleagues had a similar issue, but none of them got the answer through their posts, so I can't figure out how to solve the problem.

Thanks a lot!

Mark Nathan
Mark Nathan  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:27
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...
Basic setting Jul 8, 2017

File>Options>Editor>Automation>Apply AT when no TM match is found.

Anne Savaris
Brazil
Member (2016)
Portuguese to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot! Jul 9, 2017

It worked!

Anne Savaris
Brazil
Member (2016)
Portuguese to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It's happening again... Sep 14, 2017

And the option "Apply AT when no TM match is found" is checked... I am just working with the old 2014 version because the 2017 simply doesn't work well. My experience.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

AT results don't show in the target segment

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »