“Claudia Brauer's training on Remote interpreting was comprehensive, straight-forward, covered an amazing amount of important information, from the technology platform to how to perform professionally using it, and was extremely generous in the resources provided.
I definitely recommend the trainer and the workshop, http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/10946
|Suggest courses you would like to see and express your interest in suggestions made by other colleagues.|
Make a suggestion »
Want to be a trainer?
The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts
Everything you need to know to be able to effectively analyze and translate standard contract terms.
Machine Translation and Post Editing - Can MT and Translation Memories be combined?
- What is Automatic Translation (also called Machine Translation)
- Is it an enemy or a good friend?
- How to combine Machine Translation and Translation Memories (CAT TOOLS)
- Levels for the Post Editing
- Rates offered to be competitive on the translation market