Thread poster: Iris Halbritter
Iris Halbritter
Iris Halbritter  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:26
English to German
+ ...
Jul 12, 2017

Hi,

I have an annual subscription, but forgot my password. I requested an e-mail to reset my password several times and waited for almost three hours, but have not received an e-mail yet (checked spam folder and all). Is there a problem with the website? Has anyone encountered similar problems?

(I sent an e-mail to support, but it is quite urgent.)

Thanks for help,

Iris

[Bearbeitet am 2017-07-12 21:29 GMT]

CafeTran Training (X)
CafeTran Training (X)
Netherlands
Annual Subscription? Jul 13, 2017

Iris Halbritter wrote:

Hi,

I have an annual subscription, but forgot my password. I requested an e-mail to reset my password several times and waited for almost three hours, but have not received an e-mail yet (checked spam folder and all). Is there a problem with the website? Has anyone encountered similar problems?

(I sent an e-mail to support, but it is quite urgent.)

Thanks for help,

Iris

[Bearbeitet am 2017-07-12 21:29 GMT]

Hello Iris,

Are you referring to the annual subscription of CafeTran (https://www.cafetran.com/get-cafetran)?

If so, you'll have to contact the developer indeed (just like you did).

To avoid situations like these, you might want to switch to the Proz Plus package. If I remember correctly, it costs 40 € extra per year (that's 50% of your annual subscription for CafeTran).

BTW: Can't you find your password in your e-mail (of course you've checked that ...).

Let's hope that the developer will respond 'zeitnah'.

Iris Halbritter
Iris Halbritter  Identity Verified
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved! Jul 13, 2017

Hi,

Igor has helped me already.

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Password reset e-mail

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »