Thread poster: Natalia Pedrosa (X)
Natalia Pedrosa (X)
Natalia Pedrosa (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:50
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 24, 2009

Dear All:

We are setting a Powwow in Tarragona to be celebrated on April 16 at 1pm (probably for lunch). At the moment seven of us have signed in, but I would like more people to join us as the more we are the more we'll laugh! I invite people from all around Catalonia to join in the Powwow and have a great time "translated" into companionship, news of the trade, and lots of laughter.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

To join in the powwow, follow t
... See more
Dear All:

We are setting a Powwow in Tarragona to be celebrated on April 16 at 1pm (probably for lunch). At the moment seven of us have signed in, but I would like more people to join us as the more we are the more we'll laugh! I invite people from all around Catalonia to join in the Powwow and have a great time "translated" into companionship, news of the trade, and lots of laughter.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

To join in the powwow, follow this link:

http://www.proz.com/powwow/2527

You will receive a nice welcome and we'll show you the city around.

Regards!

Natalia Pedrosa
Powwow Organizer
Collapse

Berni Armstrong
Berni Armstrong  Identity Verified
Spain
English
+ ...
APRIL? Mar 24, 2009

Do you mean Saturday May 16th? April 16th is a Thursday.

Natalia Pedrosa (X)
Natalia Pedrosa (X)  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hi, Berni Mar 25, 2009

Actually I meant April, 16th, Thursday, but I have proposed the rest of the group to meet on April 17th so you can come to the Powwow. I will keep you updated on the matter, or you can visit the powwow any time http://www.proz.com/powwow/2527 and see how things are going.

Regards,

Natalia

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Upcoming Powwow in Tarragona!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »