Thread poster: Lawrence Lam
Lawrence Lam
Lawrence Lam  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 13:38
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jun 27, 2019

请问对于普通注册用户(非Proz会员)而言,Kudoz提问数量的限制是如何规定的?

lbone
lbone  Identity Verified
China
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
可以发个support ticket问问 Jul 18, 2019

我似乎记得是每天5-10个,具体数字忘了,很奇怪site rules里也没具体写。
付费会员多些,但也有上限。
如果想知道确切数字的话,可以向site staff发support ticket。

很多词早就有人问过了,可以先用Term search搜索一下。
翻译时碰到不会译的,我觉得还是自己亲手查找比较靠谱。在这里问等的时间长,第一个快速回答的,未必靠谱,等很多人来看过,回答成熟了,可能已经过去好些天了,项目等不起。

Livy Wu
clearwater

Lawrence Lam
Lawrence Lam  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Jul 18, 2019

谢谢@lbone

David Lin
David Lin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:38
Member (2013)
English to Chinese
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Have you seen this FAQ link? Jul 18, 2019

Hi Lawrence,

You can try this FAQ link. I quote it here for your easy reference.

https://www.proz.com/faq/2812#2812

"2.3 - Is there a limit on the number of questions that I can ask? [Direct link]

"Yes. Your daily limit (measured over a sliding 24-hr period) depends on your membership level. If you are not registered with ProZ.com, you can ask one (1
... See more
Hi Lawrence,

You can try this FAQ link. I quote it here for your easy reference.

https://www.proz.com/faq/2812#2812

"2.3 - Is there a limit on the number of questions that I can ask? [Direct link]

"Yes. Your daily limit (measured over a sliding 24-hr period) depends on your membership level. If you are not registered with ProZ.com, you can ask one (1) question per day. If you are registered but not member, you can ask five (5). If you are member, you can ask fifteen (15). There are also weekly limits of 20 questions for registered non-members and 60 questions for members. If you have ten (10) questions that have received valid answers and have been open for more than a week, you will not be allowed to ask further questions. Please grade and close these questions to continue asking."

More related answers can be found on 2.4 on the same FAQ page.

Good luck!

David
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz的提问数量限制

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »