kirson-7
kirson-7
Russian Federation
Local time: 22:22
English to Russian
+ ...
Feb 19, 2017

Hello!
I have a problem with advanced project explorer in Deja Vu X3. I can not launch it! The button is inactive. I open a project and it goes normally, all segments are in place and I can translate, but when I need this advanced project explorer, I can not open it. Also, such buttons as "Analyze", "Pseudotranslate", "Find Duplicates" and "Unmark Duplicates" are inactive! The same thing happend to "Add local TM" and "Add local TB" buttons, that we can see during project creation process.<
... See more
Hello!
I have a problem with advanced project explorer in Deja Vu X3. I can not launch it! The button is inactive. I open a project and it goes normally, all segments are in place and I can translate, but when I need this advanced project explorer, I can not open it. Also, such buttons as "Analyze", "Pseudotranslate", "Find Duplicates" and "Unmark Duplicates" are inactive! The same thing happend to "Add local TM" and "Add local TB" buttons, that we can see during project creation process.
I tried to reboot my PC, also I have re-installed Deja Vu. It all does not work.
It is all strange for me. I work not for very long time with Deja Vu. What could happen? What should I do?

Thank you!
Collapse

Matthias Brombach
Matthias Brombach  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:22
Member (2007)
Dutch to German
+ ...
What about your product activation? Feb 19, 2017

... please check your product activation (file >> account): perhaps it is inactivated for some reasons?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced project explorer button is inactive in Deja Vu X3

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »