બીડ કરવા માટે ન્યૂનતમ જમા ૧ ડોલર હોવા જોઈએ, તો પછી ઓપ્શનમાં ૨૦, ૩૦ અને ૪૦ જ કેમ?
Thread poster: Smruti
Smruti
Smruti  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:38
English to Gujarati
+ ...
Jun 14, 2011

Proz.com અનુવાદકો અને ભાષાંતરને લગતા કામો આપનારાઓ માટે સારી સાઇટ છે. શંકાનું કોઇ સ્થાન નથી.

હું અહીં નવી છું. એટલે પ્રથમ મેં ફ્રી ખાતું ખોલાવ્યું, જોવા માટે કે અહીં ભાષાંતરના કામને લગતી પ્રક્�
... See more
Proz.com અનુવાદકો અને ભાષાંતરને લગતા કામો આપનારાઓ માટે સારી સાઇટ છે. શંકાનું કોઇ સ્થાન નથી.

હું અહીં નવી છું. એટલે પ્રથમ મેં ફ્રી ખાતું ખોલાવ્યું, જોવા માટે કે અહીં ભાષાંતરના કામને લગતી પ્રક્રિયા કેવી રીતે ચાલે છે. જ્યારે મેં એક નવા કામ માટે બોલી લગાવાનો (બીડ કરવાનો) પ્રયાસ કર્યો તો મને સૂચન મળ્યું કે તમારી પાસે તમારા ખાતામાં ઓછામાં ઓછા ૧ ડોલર જમા હોવું જોઇએ. માટે મેં થોડા પૈસા મોકલવાનો પ્રયાસ કરી જોયો અને ખબર પડી કે અહીં તો ખૂબ મર્યાદિત વિકલ્પો છે: ૨૦ ડોલર, ૩૦ ડોલર, ૪૦ ડોલર કે પછી Proz.com ની સભ્યતા (મેમ્બરશીપ) ૧૨૯ ડોલરમાં. હવે સમજમાં નથી આવતું કે ૨૦ ડોલર એટલે કે આશરે ૧૦૦૦ રુપિયા જમા કરવા કે પછી Proz.com ની સભ્યતા જ લઇ લેવી, એ પણ કોઇ ખાતરી નહીં કે તમને કામ મળશે કે નહીં!

મૂંઝવણનો ઉકેલ મારે જ શોધવો પડશે, છતાંય અનુભવી સભ્યોની સલાહ ખૂબ મદદરૂપ રહેશે.

તમારો આભાર!
સ્મૃતિ
Collapse

Lalithkumar D.
Lalithkumar D.  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:38
English to Gujarati
+ ...
You can opt for "Free Member for Life" Feb 13, 2012

Dear,
It is true that you experienced the problem of depositing 1$! Even without depositing anything, you can always get business from proz.com and believe me I got many contacts from this site. I got many translators/owners of the companies as my friends thanks to proz.com

To run a website, and that too a website like proz.com, they need resources and we are the members who need it to run, so its fair on their part to expect resources.

I am a free member like yo
... See more
Dear,
It is true that you experienced the problem of depositing 1$! Even without depositing anything, you can always get business from proz.com and believe me I got many contacts from this site. I got many translators/owners of the companies as my friends thanks to proz.com

To run a website, and that too a website like proz.com, they need resources and we are the members who need it to run, so its fair on their part to expect resources.

I am a free member like you but at the same time I support this idea of getting money from members or the concept of "Paid membership".

I wish you also get a lots of business through proz.com.
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

બીડ કરવા માટે ન્યૂનતમ જમા ૧ ડોલર હોવા જોઈએ, તો પછી ઓપ્શનમાં ૨૦, ૩૦ અને ૪૦ જ કેમ?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »