Webinar: Embracing Artificial Intelligence
Thread poster: Karolina Karczmarek-Giel (X)
Karolina Karczmarek-Giel (X)
Karolina Karczmarek-Giel (X)
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:04
Polish to English
Nov 30, 2017

12 DECEMBER 2017 AT 2:00 PM
Within the next five years, artificial intelligence (AI) is set to automate many jobs, enable the radical analysis of Big Data, and provide an alternative means for interfacing with computers, online resources and organizations. Like it or not, we need to know what to expect in order to prepare.
This will be made easier thanks to this webinar.
Book at
... See more
12 DECEMBER 2017 AT 2:00 PM
Within the next five years, artificial intelligence (AI) is set to automate many jobs, enable the radical analysis of Big Data, and provide an alternative means for interfacing with computers, online resources and organizations. Like it or not, we need to know what to expect in order to prepare.
This will be made easier thanks to this webinar.
Book at https://www.ecpdwebinars.co.uk/downloads/embracing-artificial-intelligence/
Collapse

Mario Chavez (X)
Mario Chavez (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:04
English to Spanish
+ ...
I'll listen to music instead Dec 1, 2017

I am not worried about AI or anything related to it. I don't care for the technoprophets who are popularizing unproven extrapolations of AI applications. It's not a matter of embracing one technology over another. We humans, as adaptable and adaptive as we are, can pick and choose depending on our personal and local needs.

What I don't like is the trend among our colleagues about a false option: either embrace or accept this or that technology or you will be left in the dust, you wi
... See more
I am not worried about AI or anything related to it. I don't care for the technoprophets who are popularizing unproven extrapolations of AI applications. It's not a matter of embracing one technology over another. We humans, as adaptable and adaptive as we are, can pick and choose depending on our personal and local needs.

What I don't like is the trend among our colleagues about a false option: either embrace or accept this or that technology or you will be left in the dust, you will be less competitive, clients will not adore you, colleagues will stop asking for your wisdom, etc. And I thought shouty car salesmen on radio were bad.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Webinar: Embracing Artificial Intelligence

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »