PhD study: Linguistics, question
Thread poster: NataliaCamomile
Nov 8, 2017

Dear All,

I'm a PhD student in linguistics, also a beginner in translations.

I'm currently running my research on the perception of recorded utterances at the Department of English, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Poland.

I'm looking for native speakers of English who would be so kind so as to help me with my (anonymous) questionnaire.

I would be grateful if you could find 5 minutes for my study and complete the questionnaire attached
... See more
Dear All,

I'm a PhD student in linguistics, also a beginner in translations.

I'm currently running my research on the perception of recorded utterances at the Department of English, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Poland.

I'm looking for native speakers of English who would be so kind so as to help me with my (anonymous) questionnaire.

I would be grateful if you could find 5 minutes for my study and complete the questionnaire attached here (created in google docs) :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgxd2RoDfpYfK71x3dsKydW8HFBDXJ3W4KWOOBcxk5IgoXiQ/viewform

The questioannaire is very simple and won't take long.

If you have some time and could devote it to my questionnaire, I would be happy

Kind regards,
Natalia Pałka
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PhD study: Linguistics, question

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »