How to stay on the Resource Console (MemoQ 2015)
Thread poster: Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 18:35
Danish to English
+ ...
Mar 15, 2018

I'm tidying up my term bases and translation memories from the Resource Console.

As soon as I edit a resource, then close it, the Resource Console closes too, and I'm back to the Dashboard. Then I have to open the Resource Console again and apply any filtering and sorting again. This becomes rather tedious when there are more than a handful of resources.

Is there any way to make MemoQ stay on the Resource Console while working with resources? Have I overlooked the obvio
... See more
I'm tidying up my term bases and translation memories from the Resource Console.

As soon as I edit a resource, then close it, the Resource Console closes too, and I'm back to the Dashboard. Then I have to open the Resource Console again and apply any filtering and sorting again. This becomes rather tedious when there are more than a handful of resources.

Is there any way to make MemoQ stay on the Resource Console while working with resources? Have I overlooked the obvious? Closing it every time one edits a resource doesn't seem very practical, to state it diplomatically.
Collapse

Christophe Delaunay
Christophe Delaunay  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 19:35
Spanish to French
+ ...
I'm really with you... Apr 4, 2018

on this, Thomas. It is quite annoying, nonpractical and very short-sighted.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to stay on the Resource Console (MemoQ 2015)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »