Memsource initial training and setup: are there manuals/courses/trainers?
Autor wątku: BabelOn-line

BabelOn-line
Wielka Brytania
Local time: 10:00
angielski > francuski
+ ...
Jun 8, 2020

Hello, Prozians,

We are now trying Memsource out. So far, it looks very robust and seems to offer all the features we need.

However, I am a bit frustrated with the lack of reference manual for Memsource.

This SaaS offers a number of bite-size videos – which, fair enough, are well put together, but I still have a poor overview of "what does what". What I am saying is, it feels like I have all the bricks lined up but I am lacking in mortar to join
... See more
Hello, Prozians,

We are now trying Memsource out. So far, it looks very robust and seems to offer all the features we need.

However, I am a bit frustrated with the lack of reference manual for Memsource.

This SaaS offers a number of bite-size videos – which, fair enough, are well put together, but I still have a poor overview of "what does what". What I am saying is, it feels like I have all the bricks lined up but I am lacking in mortar to join sections together, if this makes sense.

Often, we understand things by trial and error - which is OK but time consuming. Memsource in-house trainers' help can be enlisted, but the hourly cost is frankly unreasonable for a validation phase.

I could not find an online course (like e.g. Lynda) or a trainer in our area (East-Surrey/South West London) or on-line.

Would you know of a training resource or a freelancer who could help?

Thanks for your input.
Collapse

Florencia Pasquale
Local time: 07:00
angielski > hiszpański
+ ...
Memsource certified trainer Oct 27, 2020

Hello, I am a Memsource certified trainer. If you are still looking for help, feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I will follow up with a proposal.
Best regards,

Do tego forum nie został przydzielony moderator.
W celu zgłoszenia naruszenia zasad forum lub zasięgnięcia pomocy, proszę kontaktować się z personelem portalu »

Memsource initial training and setup: are there manuals/courses/trainers?

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2021
One central location to store and manage multilingual terminology.

By providing access to all those involved in applying terminology (such as engineers, marketers, translators, and terminologists), our terminology management solution ensures consistent and high-quality content from source through to translation.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2021 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2021 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2021 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Szukaj terminu
  • Praca
  • Forum
  • Multiple search