Autor wątku: Isabella Briganti

Isabella Briganti
Włochy
Local time: 12:11
włoski > francuski
+ ...
Jan 26

Hello all,
I have a new "custom check" on Memsource QA that I never see before, and I don't find anything on manuals. Maybe someone can say me what is it? The issues it give me are "Dot2" and "Double space" (NOT "multiple spaces", since there are no spaces at all in my segments, many count only one word).
Thank you in advance

David Turnbull
Wielka Brytania
Local time: 11:11
włoski > angielski
Regex-based custom checks set up in project settings Jan 29

Hi,

It is possible in Memsource to create your own "custom checks" based on regular expressions. Whoever has set up this project for you has created a couple of custom checks (presumably for double spaces and double full-stops "..").

As you run QA it would highlight any of these in your translation.

Do tego forum nie został przydzielony moderator.
W celu zgłoszenia naruszenia zasad forum lub zasięgnięcia pomocy, proszę kontaktować się z personelem portalu »

"Custom check" on QA: what is it?

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2021
One central location to store and manage multilingual terminology.

By providing access to all those involved in applying terminology (such as engineers, marketers, translators, and terminologists), our terminology management solution ensures consistent and high-quality content from source through to translation.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Szukaj terminu
  • Praca
  • Forum
  • Multiple search