Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 10:26
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Jul 17, 2019

Last week Microsoft tried to get its yearly fee for my software, but my credit card had changed, so they didn't succeed. The system contacted me and I tried to pay with other credit cards or paypal, but nothing happened. The page says Ready! From now on we will use this paying method, but they haven't actually used it.
When I open Word or Excel I am told that there is a problem with my account and a link to fix it, but it seems no money is transferred. I already twice contacted Microsoft v
... See more
Last week Microsoft tried to get its yearly fee for my software, but my credit card had changed, so they didn't succeed. The system contacted me and I tried to pay with other credit cards or paypal, but nothing happened. The page says Ready! From now on we will use this paying method, but they haven't actually used it.
When I open Word or Excel I am told that there is a problem with my account and a link to fix it, but it seems no money is transferred. I already twice contacted Microsoft via the feedback button, but got no answer.
Does anyone have experience with this problem? When will the software stop working altogether?
Collapse

Roy Chacón
Roy Chacón  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 03:26
English to Spanish
Same issue Jul 17, 2019

You have to call costumer service. I did and someone finally manage to make the charge.

Mikhail Popov
Mikhail Popov
Montenegro
Local time: 09:26
English to Russian
+ ...
Microsoft subscription is poorly organized Jul 18, 2019

If anything non-standard happens with Microsoft subscription you can literally do nothing through website. I've tried to renew the subscription that was not paid for several months. Spent 5 hours and gave up. You can't change payment method because subscription is not active, you can't delete subscription, because it is not paid and you can't get a new subscription because you have one already! Typical Microsoft, I would say.
Finally, I've just registered a new account and got a new subscr
... See more
If anything non-standard happens with Microsoft subscription you can literally do nothing through website. I've tried to renew the subscription that was not paid for several months. Spent 5 hours and gave up. You can't change payment method because subscription is not active, you can't delete subscription, because it is not paid and you can't get a new subscription because you have one already! Typical Microsoft, I would say.
Finally, I've just registered a new account and got a new subscription.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Should pay for Office 365, but nothing works

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »