Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4] >
Powwow: Wroclaw - Poland

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Wroclaw - Poland".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Stanislaw Kulikowski
Stanislaw Kulikowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 07:20
English to Polish
+ ...
Hallo, lokalni Jan 6, 2007

Jakis tani hotel / motel w centrum godny polecenia? Wymagający nie jestem.

bartek
bartek  Identity Verified
English to Polish
+ ...
Hotel in the city centre Jan 6, 2007

The Polonia Hotel in Pilsudskiego Street. PLN 130.00 for a room with old bathroom and PLN 150.00 for the room with a new bathroom. The prices are approximate

Piotr Wargan
Piotr Wargan  Identity Verified
Poland
Hotel outside the centre ;-) Jan 6, 2007

Wieniawa Hotel - 125 PLN. A walking distance from Armine.

Paulina Liedtke
Paulina Liedtke  Identity Verified
Poland
Polish to English
+ ...
hmmm... Jan 6, 2007

a czy moze ktorys z pauauowiczow wroclawskich dysponuje meta?

Marcelina Haftka
Marcelina Haftka  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Hostel Jan 7, 2007

A quite nice hostel http://www.kliczkow.com.pl/schronisko/main.xml - very close to the city centre, quite often no other people in the same room. The most expensive place (in a double room) 55 / 60 PLN.

Marcelina Haftka
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
More details Jan 9, 2007

The Armine restaurant (ul. Bogusławskiego 83) is just behing the Capitol theatre. On Saturday they open at 1 p.m. , so you can go there before our powwow.
From 2:30 to 5:30 / 6:00 it will be closed for other customers (actually, it depends on how many we are and how much we consume - as Saturdays are usually prosperous for such places).
Both vegetarians and anti-vegetarians will have enough of choice, so you don't need to eat some bizarre stuff at the railway station...
See more
The Armine restaurant (ul. Bogusławskiego 83) is just behing the Capitol theatre. On Saturday they open at 1 p.m. , so you can go there before our powwow.
From 2:30 to 5:30 / 6:00 it will be closed for other customers (actually, it depends on how many we are and how much we consume - as Saturdays are usually prosperous for such places).
Both vegetarians and anti-vegetarians will have enough of choice, so you don't need to eat some bizarre stuff at the railway station They serve Bartek - a non pasteurized beer PLN 4 / 0,5 l and Żywiec (the price must be similar).
Collapse

Marcelina Haftka
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Another place to sleep at Jan 9, 2007

Another place that people find good for its price is Dom Turystyczny TRIO ul. Trzemeska 10 (which is about 800 m form Rynek)
http://www.puhot.pl/text.php?alias=cennik_pokoje&lang=PL

Marcelina Haftka
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Password and other things Jan 10, 2007

For those who haven't known my name: the password is "Marcelina"

I have just talked to the restaurant owner and I think that Mariusz Stępień's idea was quite reasonable - I would be grateful if you could bring 20 PLN for me at the beginning of our meeting. The money will assure the reservation to 6 p.m. and will let you eat and drink for free up to 20 PLN

Marcelina Haftka
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Just before the powwow Jan 18, 2007

When you leave the Railway station Wrocław Główny, you have to turn left and go along the rails. Armine is near the third crossroad, just behind Capitol. It opens at 1 p.m., the powwow is to start at 2.30 p.m. The evening is supposed to be the matter of spontaneity.
In case of any problem or doubt you can write to me on Proz (on Thursday or Friday) or phone me at any time (the mobile number is in my profile).
Be sure
... See more
When you leave the Railway station Wrocław Główny, you have to turn left and go along the rails. Armine is near the third crossroad, just behind Capitol. It opens at 1 p.m., the powwow is to start at 2.30 p.m. The evening is supposed to be the matter of spontaneity.
In case of any problem or doubt you can write to me on Proz (on Thursday or Friday) or phone me at any time (the mobile number is in my profile).
Be sure to bring some good mood with you
Marcelina.
Collapse

Jakub Szacki
Jakub Szacki  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
jednak nie będę, Jan 19, 2007

sorry, ale wszystko sprzysięgło sie przeciwko mnie tym razem. Bawcie się dobrze.

Marcelina Haftka
Poland
English to Polish
+ ...
Powwow, powwow i po powwole... Jan 21, 2007

Dziękuję wszystkim przybyłym za merytoryczne (tudzież nie do końca merytoryczne wypowiedzi) i polecam się na przyszłość
Raport niechybnie stworzę jutro.

Proszę o potwierdzenie, czy o nikim nie zapomniałam (kolejność niemal chronologiczna) i czy Wasze Proz.numery się zgadzają:
Iza Sz. 32326
Marzena R. 89784
Monika R. 24016
Alina M. 69838
Teresa / Bartek 30290
Pi
... See more
Dziękuję wszystkim przybyłym za merytoryczne (tudzież nie do końca merytoryczne wypowiedzi) i polecam się na przyszłość
Raport niechybnie stworzę jutro.

Proszę o potwierdzenie, czy o nikim nie zapomniałam (kolejność niemal chronologiczna) i czy Wasze Proz.numery się zgadzają:
Iza Sz. 32326
Marzena R. 89784
Monika R. 24016
Alina M. 69838
Teresa / Bartek 30290
Piotr W. 76951
Joanna N. 41441
Jarek / Jabberwock 53395
Staszek / Stanisław 11808

oraz w kolejności pojawiania się w sali potomstwo:
Ola
Julian
Leo

Pozdrawiam nocną porą,
Marcelina / Cyborg
Collapse

Piotr Wargan
Piotr Wargan  Identity Verified
Poland
Teraz czas na Gdańsk ;-) Jan 21, 2007

Pozdrawiam gorąco!

Monika Rozwarzewska
Monika Rozwarzewska  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:20
Member (2006)
English to Polish
+ ...
jaki Gdańsk??? Jan 21, 2007

Teraz wszak czas na Turawę z kaszankami z grilla Marcelino: będziesz miała okazję w Turawie zrealizować się w pełni i opowiesz nam o współpracy wydawnictw naukowych z tłumaczami!!! Dziękuję wszystkim przybyłym! Myślę, że skromna frekwencja wyszła na dobre, gdyż można było utrzymać rozmowę w gronie. Świetne miejsce, interesująco położone. Dziękuję bardzo za odprowadzenie nas na pociąg! Do zobaczenia nad Jeziorem Średnim!

Izabela Szczypka
Izabela Szczypka  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Polish
+ ...
Witam po-pałłałowo :) Jan 21, 2007

Faajnie było, prawda? Mam nadzieję, że nie trzeba będzie zbyt długo czekać na następne spotkanie.
Marcelino, ten pałłał poszerzył moją wiedzę o własnej rodzinie - Ola to Sirith (77462). Na razie tłumaczy głównie podręczniki RPG na potrzeby przyjaciół, ale kto wie ...

Jaroslaw Michalak
Jaroslaw Michalak  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2004)
English to Polish
SITE LOCALIZER
Spokojnie, spokojnie... Jan 21, 2007

W pełni popieram pomysł grillowego pałłału w Turawie, ale to nie znaczy przecież, że do lata nie będzie żadnych spotkań, prawda? Może być i Gdańsk, dawno nie byliśmy Tyle, że nie wiem, kiedy i na ile będziemy w stanie gdzieś dotrzeć...

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Wroclaw - Poland

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »