Powwow: Santos - Brazil

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Santos - Brazil".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Jorge Rodrigues
Jorge Rodrigues  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 20:25
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...

Restaurante escolhido. Nov 2, 2014

Ola, amigos!

Acabei de escolher o restaurante para o nosso almoço do dia 22 de novembro próximo: o Olímpia, no José Menino, em Santos. De frente para a praia e de acesso fácil para quem vem de fora.

Aguardo as confirmações para fazer a reserva.

Abraços!

Josyane CBG
Josyane CBG
Brazil
Portuguese to English
Powwow Nov 6, 2014

Good afternoon!
This will be my first powwow, and I'd like to know if the event will be free, how long it's going to last and if there will be a certificate for the participants.
Thanks in advance. Josyane.

Paul Dixon
Paul Dixon  Identity Verified
Brazil
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Josyane Nov 11, 2014

Dear Josyane,
Powwows are usually free, and the ones in Santos have always been free. The only thing you pay is whatever you eat/drink at the restaurant. Unfortunately Powwows do not give certificates, although you do get BrowniZ points for participation/organisation (these can be used for discounts on memberships, tools etc)
As the powwow is a lunch at a restaurant, I estimate minimum duration of 1 hour, although some take a lot longer. It all depends on how many people come, and how
... See more
Dear Josyane,
Powwows are usually free, and the ones in Santos have always been free. The only thing you pay is whatever you eat/drink at the restaurant. Unfortunately Powwows do not give certificates, although you do get BrowniZ points for participation/organisation (these can be used for discounts on memberships, tools etc)
As the powwow is a lunch at a restaurant, I estimate minimum duration of 1 hour, although some take a lot longer. It all depends on how many people come, and how much we have to talk about.

Looking forward to meeting you!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Santos - Brazil

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »