Powwow: Sheffield - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Sheffield - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Delaina
Delaina  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:29
French to English
+ ...
Let me know next one! Feb 24, 2015

Hi all, I'm currently in London and won't be able to make this powwow. However, I'm hoping to be moving to Sheffield possibly in June, so will look out for you holding another in the future. Thanks a lot

Vanessa Round
Vanessa Round  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Italian to English
Not this time Mar 2, 2015

Hi Camelia! I can't make it this time as I have a family commitment that day. Hope you all have a great time and hope to see you at the next one.

Camelia Colnic
Camelia Colnic  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Romanian to English
+ ...
I can't wait to see you! Mar 8, 2015

I am sorry for those who can not make it. I would have loved to see you on Saturday! Maybe next time!

Regarding the place, we could hold it in the same place as last year at the Holiday Inn Express Bar and Restaurant, or we could meet somewhere in the city centre (or in front of the railway station) and just go and find a place to stay and have a drink and something to eat.
Just let me know what you think about it!
... See more
I am sorry for those who can not make it. I would have loved to see you on Saturday! Maybe next time!

Regarding the place, we could hold it in the same place as last year at the Holiday Inn Express Bar and Restaurant, or we could meet somewhere in the city centre (or in front of the railway station) and just go and find a place to stay and have a drink and something to eat.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
Collapse

Leah Hunt
Leah Hunt
United Kingdom
German to English
I can't wait to see you! Mar 10, 2015

Camelia Colnic wrote:

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Hi Camelia

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I wouldn't mind going somewhere new this year if you can think of somewhere.

I'll be coming by train so meeting at the station would work for me!

Mike Roebuck
Mike Roebuck  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
German to English
+ ...
Do we have a time and location yet? Mar 13, 2015

As title

Yoshiko F
Yoshiko F  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Japanese
Meeting tomorrow Mar 13, 2015

Hello all

If nobody makes a decision about tomorrow, then nothing will happen . . . Therefore I propose that we meet at 12 p.m. tomorrow (March 14) at the same place as last year (Holiday Inn Express). If we see confirmation from other people that they'll be there at that time, then we'll be there too! Hope to see some of you tomorrow.

Regards

Michael & Yoshiko

Camelia Colnic
Camelia Colnic  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Romanian to English
+ ...
Last update! See you tomorrow! :) Mar 13, 2015

I am sorry for this late reply. My week was very hectic.
I would say we meet at the railway station at 12pm and we try some of the pubs nearby, like Showroom for a change. I hope it is not that inconvenient for you and that I will see you there.

P.S. If you are going to be late and need to know where we are, please send me a text at 07577265772 with your name as well and I will be happy to tell you where we are.

[Edited at 2015-03-13 20:28 GMT]

Yoshiko F
Yoshiko F  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Japanese
railway station Mar 13, 2015

OK Camelia

We'll see you at the main entrance to the railway station at about 12 tomorrow, then.

Best

Michael

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Sheffield - United Kingdom

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »