How to attach CV in Blue Board applications ?
Thread poster: PHILIPPE GOUAY
PHILIPPE GOUAY
PHILIPPE GOUAY
France
Local time: 13:00
Member (2019)
English to French
+ ...
Mar 4, 2021

Is it possible to attach a CV in a Blue Board application? I'm talking about Blue Board applications, not job quotes. I can't seem to find the option (screenshot in attachment).

Thank you.

Capture d’écran 2021-03-04 à 11.56.05

[Edited at 2021-03-04 11:00 GMT]

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Philippe Mar 4, 2021

PHILIPPE GOUAY wrote:
Is it possible to attach a CV in a Blue Board application? I'm talking about Blue Board applications, not job quotes.

I have never heard of Blue Board applications, and I could not see any such feature when I checked it quickly. Can you give us an example URL of a page where you can perform a Blue Board application (and what is the name of the link or button that you click)?

Morano El-Kholy

PHILIPPE GOUAY
PHILIPPE GOUAY
France
Member (2019)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
@Samuel Mar 4, 2021

Here is the link for Blue Board applications : https://www.proz.com/blueboard/?sp_mode=applications

You can access it by following this path on the ProZ website : Jobs & directories > Blue Board > Applications (on the right of the screen)

Morano El-Kholy
Morano El-Kholy  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 14:00
Member (2011)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Copy/Paste. Mar 4, 2021

Hi Philippe,

Yes, there is no option for attaching your CV. but I think that you can simply copy/paste your CV or just your cover letter in the body of your application if you want to.

Kind regards.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to attach CV in Blue Board applications ?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »