For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Becoming an Outsourcer: Your Business Plan

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Becoming an Outsourcer: Your Business Plan".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Materials from the webinar Aug 29, 2013

Pawel Gruntowski wrote:

Hello,
Please advise where I can find the materials from the webinar. I thought they would be send by email but I haven't received them yet.
Best,
Pawel

Hello Pawel,

I am sorry for the belated reply, but I have just resent a link to the materials as requested.

Hope this helps and please do not hesitate to submit a support request at http://www.proz.com/support/ if you need anything else.

Enjoy your day!

My bests,
Helen

Margarida Martins Costelha
Margarida Martins Costelha  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 09:38
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Is it still possible to purchase access to this video? Feb 8, 2014

Hi,
I'm very interested in this topic. Is it still possible to purchase access to this video?
I tried, by clicking the link in "The webinar is over but you can purchase unlimited access once the video is released here", but I got an error message.
Thank you,
Margarida

Irene Koukia
Irene Koukia  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 11:38
Member (2008)
German to Greek
+ ...
Is it still possible to purchase access to this video? Feb 8, 2014

Hi Margarida,

actually this session will run live again on April 25th, 2014 (see: http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/9587-becoming_an_outsourcer:_your_business_plan) but if wish to watch last year's session you may purchase it here: http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/8879-becoming_an_outsourcer:_your_business_plan

Best regards,
Irene

Margarida Martins wrote:

Hi,
I'm very interested in this topic. Is it still possible to purchase access to this video?
I tried, by clicking the link in "The webinar is over but you can purchase unlimited access once the video is released here", but I got an error message.
Thank you,
Margarida

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Becoming an Outsourcer: Your Business Plan

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »