For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Pages in topic:   [1 2] >
Becoming an Outsourcer: Your Business Plan

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Becoming an Outsourcer: Your Business Plan".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Share your questions before the session Jul 11, 2013

Dear all,

Thank you for expressing your interest in the training "Becoming an Outsourcer: Your Business Plan".

Please feel free to highlight any particular related topic you wish to be taken into consideration during the session here in the forum. Alternatively you may prepare questions to be discussed during the webinar Q&A phase.

See you on the webinar!

My bests,
Helen

Felipe de la Cruz
Felipe de la Cruz  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:27
French to Spanish
Later availability Jul 18, 2013

If I attend to the online course, is it possible to follow it again through the video on the next week without a new payment?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Later availability Jul 18, 2013

Alpha Translations wrote:

If I attend to the online course, is it possible to follow it again through the video on the next week without a new payment?

Dear Sirs,

Thanks for your interest in the training. Indeed, the session will be recorded. Even if you do not attend the live session you will still have unlimited access to the webinar video and handouts shortly after the webinar (within one working week). You can watch it as many times and when it is needed.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Guillermo Urbina Valdés
Guillermo Urbina Valdés  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Spanish to English
+ ...
Time of course Jul 26, 2013

The email I was sent states that the time is 5:00 pm GMT while the website shows that it's 5:00 pm CEST. Could you clarify the correct time for the course?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Time of course Jul 26, 2013

Guillermo Urbina Valdés wrote:

The email I was sent states that the time is 5:00 pm GMT while the website shows that it's 5:00 pm CEST. Could you clarify the correct time for the course?

Hello Guillermo,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

Automatic notifications emailed from the GTW platform always show start time in GMT along with training duration, like:

Fri, Jul 26, 2013 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM GMT

The two hour online session will start at 3pm GMT which is 5pm CEST, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20130726T15&p1=0&p2=141

Once you report your time zone at ProZ.com, http://www.proz.com/?sp=settings_dtime , you will see all events start time in your local time. Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Beth Fagnant
Beth Fagnant  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Start Jul 26, 2013

Has it started yet?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Start Jul 26, 2013

kuletatz wrote:

Has it started yet?

Hello kuletatz,

The session will start in about 10 minutes, at 3 pm GMT: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20130726T15&p1=0&p2=141

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Wine Meccas
Wine Meccas  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:27
English to Polish
+ ...
Becoming an Outsourcer: Your Business Plan - access to the video and the materials Jul 27, 2013

Hello,
Could you provide a link to the video and the materials from the webinar? I was not able to attend but I read that the materials would be available online for a week.
Thanks and regards,
Pawel

Kuochoe Nikoi-Kotei
Kuochoe Nikoi-Kotei  Identity Verified
Ghana
Japanese to English
Clarification Jul 27, 2013

So if I understand correctly, the video for this session will eventually become available here (http://www.proz.com/translator-training/format/videos) even for those who didn't attend the session? I'm very interested in the topic, but I didn't even know this was happening until it was over.

Irene Koukia
Irene Koukia  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 03:27
Member (2008)
German to Greek
+ ...
Clarification Jul 30, 2013

TransAfrique wrote:

So if I understand correctly, the video for this session will eventually become available here (http://www.proz.com/translator-training/format/videos) even for those who didn't attend the session? I'm very interested in the topic, but I didn't even know this was happening until it was over.

Hi,
You shall find the Video in this section in few days. Thank you for your interest!

Best regards,
Irene

Irene Koukia
Irene Koukia  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 03:27
Member (2008)
German to Greek
+ ...
Becoming an Outsourcer: Your Business Plan - access to the video and the materials Jul 30, 2013

Pawel Gruntowski wrote:

Hello,
Could you provide a link to the video and the materials from the webinar? I was not able to attend but I read that the materials would be available online for a week.
Thanks and regards,
Pawel

Hi,
You shall receive the material and the recording within the week. Thank you for your interest!

Best regards,
Irene

Louise Etheridge
Louise Etheridge
United Kingdom
Access to the video Aug 9, 2013

How can we can access to the video, as this webinar has already taken place? The link to the video does not seem to work.

Many thanks

Louise

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Access to the video Aug 9, 2013

Louise Etheridge wrote:

How can we can access to the video, as this webinar has already taken place? The link to the video does not seem to work.

Many thanks

Louise

Hello Louise,

I have resent a link to the video and handouts as requested. Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Dana David Kogan
Dana David Kogan  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 04:27
Romanian to Hebrew
+ ...
Becoming an Outsourcer: Your Business Plan webminar Aug 11, 2013

Hello Helen
I too would like to receive the recorded link of this webimar.
Thank you,

Wine Meccas
Wine Meccas  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Polish
+ ...
Materials from the webinar Aug 27, 2013

Hello,
Please advise where I can find the materials from the webinar. I thought they would be send by email but I haven't received them yet.
Best,
Pawel

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Becoming an Outsourcer: Your Business Plan

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »