For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Traduction financière et juridique : le rapport annuel

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Traduction financière et juridique : le rapport annuel".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Josette Charbit
Josette Charbit
United States
French to English
+ ...
Lieu de l'atelier Jan 30, 2018

Bonjour,
Je suis très intéressée par vos Ateliers, notamment Anglais /Français juridique ou médical.
Pourriez-vous me dire où auront lieu vos Ateliers.
Cordialement,
Josette

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Online training Jan 31, 2018

Josette Charbit wrote:

Bonjour,
Je suis très intéressée par vos Ateliers, notamment Anglais /Français juridique ou médical.
Pourriez-vous me dire où auront lieu vos Ateliers.
Cordialement,
Josette

Hello Josette,

Thank you for your interest in the training "Traduction financière et juridique : le rapport annuel". It will be conducted online. In order to participate in the course, please register at the top right corner of the training page as it is shown at the screenshot below:

Follow the payment instructions once you are redirected to the payment page.

At the webinar day all you need is follow the join link to be sent to you automatically and join the training platform. You will hear the trainer's voice, will see the presentation shared on the trainer's computer. You can easily communicate with the trainer on the webinar and later on, should you have further questions. All registrants get unlimited access to the webinar video and the presentation to be used on the session. You will find a certificate of attendance available for download at your profile page.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have further questions or concerns at https://www.proz.com/support

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Traduction financière et juridique : le rapport annuel

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »