Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Is there any way of accessing the old Blue Board or accessing the agencies list in the old way?
Thread poster: Vivien Green
Vivien Green
Vivien Green  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Great help! Oct 12, 2017

Thank you so much Samuel! I spent a fair bit of time playing around with it in Excel yesterday and I can get a similar result to the one the old Blue Board was giving me. It's not quite 100% the same (I presume that's because it was ripped in January) but it's good enough and really useful.

Having just logged on to say this though, I see Kevin's new message. Thank you Kevin - that sounds like it might have solved the problem completely! I'll go and have a look and see if I can get
... See more
Thank you so much Samuel! I spent a fair bit of time playing around with it in Excel yesterday and I can get a similar result to the one the old Blue Board was giving me. It's not quite 100% the same (I presume that's because it was ripped in January) but it's good enough and really useful.

Having just logged on to say this though, I see Kevin's new message. Thank you Kevin - that sounds like it might have solved the problem completely! I'll go and have a look and see if I can get the same agency order back again.
Collapse

..... (X)
..... (X)
Local time: 00:50
@Samuel Oct 12, 2017

Samuel Murray wrote:
Does this page have any inbound links (i.e. can you get to that page by visiting the Blue Board and then clicking somewhere)?

Hi Samuel,

I just added a link in the help text under the search box ("Click here to search by record creation date.").

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is there any way of accessing the old Blue Board or accessing the agencies list in the old way?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »