Discussion for 2012 Freelance translator virtual conference session (2012): Forces Shaping the Industry in the Global Village of the 21st Century

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for 2012 Freelance translator virtual conference session (2012): Forces Shaping the Industry in the Global Village of the 21st Century".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

sandymess
sandymess  Identity Verified
Cameroon
Local time: 08:21
Member (2010)
English to French
+ ...
tools Sep 27, 2012

Dear,
I am interested by your experience as interpreter. As, I am just beginning as interpreter. I look for some tips that can be useful.

Claudia Brauer
Claudia Brauer  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:21
Member (2011)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Interpreters needed in the continent Sep 27, 2012

Hello, Sandy. Interpreters in the African continent are in high demand, specially in the medical and legal sectors. I have several courses for beginning interpreters so let me know specifically what you want to know....

Ana Raffo
Ana Raffo  Identity Verified
United States
English to Spanish
+ ...
I can't find this session's recording Apr 9, 2020

Hi, I've just joined the Remote Interpreting course and was directed to these videos. Is there a way to watch the recordings? Although there is a note at the beginning that this could be possible I wasn't able to find them. Thanks in advance!

Ana.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for 2012 Freelance translator virtual conference session (2012): Forces Shaping the Industry in the Global Village of the 21st Century

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »