Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27] >
Off topic: Ca să vă mai descreţiţi frunţile
Thread poster: Susanna & Christian Popescu
lucca
lucca
Romania
Local time: 04:49
English to Romanian
Să ne descreţim frunţile... Jul 12, 2009

...şi să ne umplem (la nevoie) timpul! (parcurgerea site-ului durează). Chestiile lingvistice sunt mai în josul paginii.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/srajano/jokes.html
Poate că mulţi cunosc deja linkul, a apărut pe medical translations blog.
Atenţie, o parte a conţinutului i-ar putea ofensa pe unii.

[Edited at 2009-07-12 11:19 GMT]

Cristiana Coblis
Cristiana Coblis  Identity Verified
Romania
Member (2004)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Cum să (nu)-ţi cureţi calculatorul! Jul 12, 2009

Foarte simpatic prezentatorul şi filmuleţul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWUPtFEhe30

Testeronline
Testeronline
Romania
English to Romanian
+ ...
Ha ha ha Jul 14, 2009

Cristiana Coblis wrote:

Foarte simpatic prezentatorul şi filmuleţul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWUPtFEhe30

Mi-a placut.
Anecdotic dar reala: acum ani de zile am gasit intr-un mic workshop care era si reprentanta SONY (pt garantii) maggots intr-o unitate centrala. Mumificati. Dupa indelungi cercetari am descoperit cauza: cineva varsase o cana de ciocolata lichida, cu luni de zile in urma si o parte intrase in carcasa ce se afla pe un birou.
Fiind vara cand s-a intamplat accidentul... presupun ca persoana vinovata de accident bea ciocolata foarte dulce

mihaela.
mihaela.
Canada
Local time: 18:49
English to Romanian
+ ...
"valentele" limbii engleze (1) Jul 15, 2009

The way Quebec excels at speaking English:

Three women went for a job interview. To check their knowledge of the language they were told to make up sentences in English using these colour words: GREEN, PINK, YELLOW.

The first to be tested was Italian:

- I wake up and see the yellow sun and the green grass. I say to myself: "I hope it will be a pink day".

The one form Spain was next:

- For breakfast I eat a yellow banana and a g
... See more
The way Quebec excels at speaking English:

Three women went for a job interview. To check their knowledge of the language they were told to make up sentences in English using these colour words: GREEN, PINK, YELLOW.

The first to be tested was Italian:

- I wake up and see the yellow sun and the green grass. I say to myself: "I hope it will be a pink day".

The one form Spain was next:

- For breakfast I eat a yellow banana and a green pepper. In the evening I watch a "Pink Panther" film.

Last came the Quebecoise:

- I wake up in ze morning, I 'ear ze telephone go "green… green". I pink up ze receiver and I say "oui, yellow?"

Collapse

mihaela.
mihaela.
Canada
Local time: 18:49
English to Romanian
+ ...
"valentele" limbii engleze (2) Jul 15, 2009

An Italian, a Scotsman, and a Chinese fellow were hired at a construction site. The foreman pointed out a huge pile of sand and told the Italian guy, "You're in charge of sweeping." To the Scotsman he said, "You're in charge of shoveling." And to the Chinese guy, "You're in charge of supplies."
He then said, "Now, I have to leave for a little while. I expect you guys to make a dent in that there pile."
The foreman went away for a of couple hours and, when he returned, the pile of s
... See more
An Italian, a Scotsman, and a Chinese fellow were hired at a construction site. The foreman pointed out a huge pile of sand and told the Italian guy, "You're in charge of sweeping." To the Scotsman he said, "You're in charge of shoveling." And to the Chinese guy, "You're in charge of supplies."
He then said, "Now, I have to leave for a little while. I expect you guys to make a dent in that there pile."
The foreman went away for a of couple hours and, when he returned, the pile of sand was untouched. He asked the Italian, "Why didn't you sweep any of it?" The Italian replied, "I no hava no broom. You said to the Chinese fella that he a wasa in a charge of supplies, but he hasa disappeared and I no coulda finda him nowhere." Then the foreman turned to the Scotsman and said, "And you, I thought I told you to shovel this pile."
The Scotsman replied, "Aye, ye did lad, boot ah couldnay get meself a shoovel! Ye left th' Chinese gadgie in chairge of supplies, boot ah couldnay fin' him either." The foreman was really angry by now and stormed off toward the pile of sand to look for the Chinese guy.

Just then, the Chinese guy jumpes out from behind the pile of sand and yells...

"SUPPLIES!!"

Collapse

Mihaela Leonache
Mihaela Leonache  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 03:49
Italian to Romanian
+ ...
Un interpret respectabil... Jul 16, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3W5-HyJOPA

lucca
lucca
Romania
English to Romanian
Ultima soluţie (inabilă) de readucere la viaţă... Jul 18, 2009

...a forumului de faţă pare să fi fost să mi se trimită recent o anumită invitaţie prostească (cu totul tardivă), mie, om lipsit de rabdare/toleranţă în ultima vreme.
Invitaţia e măgulitoare, dar mi se pare prea puţin şi (mult) prea târziu pentru a mai "reanima" forumul românesc de la ProZ.
Aşa că, thanks but no thanks. Am contribuit cândva destul la creşterea acestui forum ca să pot accepta (acum?!) ca ţinta ouălelor cu care aruncă lumea la sfârşitul pan
... See more
...a forumului de faţă pare să fi fost să mi se trimită recent o anumită invitaţie prostească (cu totul tardivă), mie, om lipsit de rabdare/toleranţă în ultima vreme.
Invitaţia e măgulitoare, dar mi se pare prea puţin şi (mult) prea târziu pentru a mai "reanima" forumul românesc de la ProZ.
Aşa că, thanks but no thanks. Am contribuit cândva destul la creşterea acestui forum ca să pot accepta (acum?!) ca ţinta ouălelor cu care aruncă lumea la sfârşitul panaramei să fiu eu, să moderez eu agonia lui.
[Edited at 2009-07-18 16:35 GMT]

[Edited at 2009-07-18 16:42 GMT]

[Edited at 2009-07-19 05:28 GMT]
Collapse

Cristiana Coblis
Romania
Member (2004)
English to Romanian
+ ...
de ce nu? Jul 18, 2009

Probabil e vorba de programul de recrutare de moderatori pentru clasa 2009-2010, un anunţ ce tronează pe prima pagină a sitului de ceva vreme. Se poate candida şi pentru moderarea KudoZ, nu numai pentru forumuri Pagina include un formular de candidatură şi cei interesaţi sunt invitaţi să candideze.

E adevărat că e o sarcină puţin ingrată şi e nevoie de multă răbdare, diplomaţie, de nervi de oţel... See more
Probabil e vorba de programul de recrutare de moderatori pentru clasa 2009-2010, un anunţ ce tronează pe prima pagină a sitului de ceva vreme. Se poate candida şi pentru moderarea KudoZ, nu numai pentru forumuri Pagina include un formular de candidatură şi cei interesaţi sunt invitaţi să candideze.

E adevărat că e o sarcină puţin ingrată şi e nevoie de multă răbdare, diplomaţie, de nervi de oţel, dar e o experienţă interesantă. În mod cert în anii din urmă activitatea de moderare a forumului nostru nu a fost la fel de împovărătoare ca în trecut, pentru că sprijinul din partea personalului este mult mai mare şi mai eficient decât în trecut şi lucrurile sunt mult mai clare. Cei din echipa română de moderatori am fost şi foarte norocoşi să fim mai numeroşi şi să lucrăm extrem de bine împreună, chiar dacă nu întotdeauna suntem de acord în privinţa tuturor aspectelor

În orice caz, cred că va fi mult mai interesant în noul sistem cu clase de moderatori
Collapse

Testeronline
Testeronline
Romania
English to Romanian
+ ...
:O Jul 20, 2009

Pot presupune ca postul lui Lucian e pentru descretirea fruntilor, nu?

Cristiana Coblis
Romania
Member (2004)
English to Romanian
+ ...
bănuiesc că era o glumă Jul 20, 2009

un pic mai amară

ClaudiaDragomir
ClaudiaDragomir  Identity Verified
Italian to Romanian
+ ...
Măiestrie Jul 20, 2009

http://szkaszkoemi.multiply.com/video/item/34

ClaudiaDragomir
Italian to Romanian
+ ...
Cugetări Jul 20, 2009

Din cugetările unui flăcău bătran...

Paradox : Pentru a dezbrăca o femeie tânără trebuie să o îmbraci bine în prealabil.

Am mult curaj, dar mi-e frică să-l folosesc.

Prostia e mai puțin densă decât inteligența. De aceea e tot timpul deasupra.

E mai ușor să faci copii, decât oameni.

Unii merg la biserică în speranța că Dumnezeu verifică prezența.

Ȋnainte de a negocia cu lupul, pune-i bo
... See more
Din cugetările unui flăcău bătran...

Paradox : Pentru a dezbrăca o femeie tânără trebuie să o îmbraci bine în prealabil.

Am mult curaj, dar mi-e frică să-l folosesc.

Prostia e mai puțin densă decât inteligența. De aceea e tot timpul deasupra.

E mai ușor să faci copii, decât oameni.

Unii merg la biserică în speranța că Dumnezeu verifică prezența.

Ȋnainte de a negocia cu lupul, pune-i botnița.

A deceda înseamnă a muri în mod oficial.

Coincidența este felul lui Dumnezeu de a rămâne anonim.

M-au calcat în picioare. Acum știu cât cântărește fiecare.

Mă calcă în picioare. Sunt omul lor de bază.

Deosebim doua tipuri de pedepse: cu moartea și cu viața.

Ȋncearcă să definești nimicul. Vei avea nevoie de multe cuvinte.

Mediocrul se simte bine între spirite mărunte. E singurul loc unde pare mare.

Marea taină a existenței noastre nu constă în a trăi, ci în a ști pentru ce trăiești.

Am locuit un timp în sufletul unei femei. Mare înghesuială.

Nu-i cereți unei femei imposibilul. E capabilă să vi-l dea.
Collapse

Sandra & Kenneth Grossman
Sandra & Kenneth Grossman  Identity Verified
Israel
French to English
+ ...
Rubarba Barbarei Jul 29, 2009

Destul de clar si pentru nevorbitorii de germana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POjTfSF-Qmk

ClaudiaDragomir
Italian to Romanian
+ ...
Patinaj pe role Jul 30, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJcQ8txvUNc

Maria Diaconu
Maria Diaconu  Identity Verified
Romania
English to Romanian
Medicale Aug 3, 2009

A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest. After a moment or two, the vet shook his head sadly and said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles, has passed away."
The distressed woman wailed, "Are you sure?"
"Yes, I am sure. The duck is dead", replied the vet.
"How can you be so sure?" she protested. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might ju
... See more
A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest. After a moment or two, the vet shook his head sadly and said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles, has passed away."
The distressed woman wailed, "Are you sure?"
"Yes, I am sure. The duck is dead", replied the vet.
"How can you be so sure?" she protested. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something."
The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room.
He returned a few minutes later with a black Labrador Retriever.

As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head.
The vet patted the dog on the head and took it out of the room. A few minutes later he
returned with a cat.

The cat jumped on the table and also delicately sniffed the bird from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room. The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck."

The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman. The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "$150!" she cried, "$150 just to tell me my duck is dead!"

The vet shrugged, "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it, the bill would have been $20, But with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's now $150."
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27] >

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Ca să vă mai descreţiţi frunţile

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »