Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
New scam from e-mail adress [email protected]
Thread poster: Manuela C.
Andrea Capuselli
Andrea Capuselli
Local time: 12:05
SITE STAFF
SITE LOCALIZER
Please note that Kelemen & Company is a legitimate agency, the impersonator uses a different domain Aug 9, 2019

Dear all, I'm Andrea, from the support team.

I just want to reiterare that, if you were contacted from the email address [email protected] or from a different email address with the domain @kelemeno.com; you are not working for Kelemen & Company. Kelemen & Company's domain is @kelemenco.com.

If you were contacted from an address claiming to represent Kelemen&Co but using a different domain, you are
... See more

I just want to reiterare that, if you were contacted from the email address [email protected] or from a different email address with the domain @kelemeno.com; you are not working for Kelemen & Company. Kelemen & Company's domain is @kelemenco.com.

If you were contacted from an address claiming to represent Kelemen&Co but using a different domain, you are interacting with a scammer and impersonator, and should cease communications immediately.

For more information on this scam, please see our report: http://wiki.proz.com/wiki/index.php/Translator_scam_alert_reports#June_27.2C_2019:_Scammer_pretending_to_represent_.22Kelemen_Co.22
Collapse

José Huarancca

José Huarancca
José Huarancca  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 10:05
English to Spanish
+ ...
I've been had Aug 14, 2019

Andrea Capuselli wrote:

If you were contacted from an address claiming to represent Kelemen&Co but using a different domain, you are interacting with a scammer and impersonator, and should cease communications immediately.

For more information on this scam, please see our report: http://wiki.proz.com/wiki/index.php/Translator_scam_alert_reports#June_27.2C_2019:_Scammer_pretending_to_represent_.22Kelemen_Co.22

Sigh, this was a poor decision on my part. But I guess it's live and learn.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New scam from e-mail adress [email protected]

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »