María T. Vargas
María T. Vargas  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:27
English to Spanish
+ ...
In memoriam
Apr 23, 2002

I\'d like to contact a colleague in Málaga, Spain who could help me how to work with Trados. I\'ve just purchased Trados 5.5 but cannot go to Madrid to learn how to use it efficiently. Of course, I\'m willing to pay for this training. Kindly write to me or ring me on 952302030. Thanks in advance. Pampi

Teresa Duran-Sanchez
Teresa Duran-Sanchez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:27
German to Spanish
+ ...
Sorry to see so little response! Apr 24, 2002

Oh, dear, I\'m sorry you are still not getting any response to your posting since I wrote to you yesterday!

Maybe if you repost it in the Spanish forum? Although I normally live in London, I\'ll be in Valladolid the whole of June, so if you still haven\'t found anybody, give me a ring then (606 259247) and if you pay my coach ticket and my daily expenses in Málaga (una pensioncilla y unos pinchitos de pescaíto frito) I\'ll teach you Trados for free. I\'ve been looking for
... See more
Oh, dear, I\'m sorry you are still not getting any response to your posting since I wrote to you yesterday!

Maybe if you repost it in the Spanish forum? Although I normally live in London, I\'ll be in Valladolid the whole of June, so if you still haven\'t found anybody, give me a ring then (606 259247) and if you pay my coach ticket and my daily expenses in Málaga (una pensioncilla y unos pinchitos de pescaíto frito) I\'ll teach you Trados for free. I\'ve been looking for a good excuse to travel to Andalucía de mis amores so no problem!

Maybe you also want to have a look at Trados\' oficial web page and ask your questions there: www.trados.com or simply download the manuals directly from the Trados CD ROM and \"play\" with it.

(De verdad que no es tan difícil, sólo tienes que ser un poco atrevida y seguir las explicaciones. Entiendo que a lo mejor te falta tiempo para andar experimentando.

¡Suerte!)
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados training - looking for a colleague in Málaga, Spain

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »