Thread poster: Robert Rietvelt
Robert Rietvelt
Robert Rietvelt  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:04
Member (2006)
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 19, 2019

I just upgraded to Studio 2019. The whole package came with SDL Trados Business Manager Lite 5, I even have a separate activation code for it. Business Manager should be integrated, but the only problem is I can't find it (and neither can 2019). I had a look at a instruction video. The button should be located in the left down corner (under Files, Projects, Editor etc.), but nothing there (and yes, I downloaded it).

Could somebody enlight me please?

[Edited at
... See more
I just upgraded to Studio 2019. The whole package came with SDL Trados Business Manager Lite 5, I even have a separate activation code for it. Business Manager should be integrated, but the only problem is I can't find it (and neither can 2019). I had a look at a instruction video. The button should be located in the left down corner (under Files, Projects, Editor etc.), but nothing there (and yes, I downloaded it).

[Edited at 2019-11-19 15:18 GMT]
Collapse

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
English
Install it! Nov 19, 2019

Robert Rietvelt wrote:

Business Manager Lite is a separate plugin. It still needs to be installed as the installer is not bundled with Studio. It should be in your account.

Robert Rietvelt
Member (2006)
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Nov 20, 2019

SDL Community wrote:

Robert Rietvelt wrote:

Business Manager Lite is a separate plugin. It still needs to be installed as the installer is not bundled with Studio. It should be in your account.

Ivana Kahle
Ivana Kahle  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2007)
German to Croatian
+ ...
The same problem Nov 27, 2019

Hello,
I have the same problem, don't know how to install Business Manager Lite. I have logged in into my SDL account and checked under Account > Downloads and > Licences. Business Manager Lite is not there. Where do I find it?
Many thanks for the step-by-step instructions, I'm not a geek
Ivana

Robert Rietvelt
Member (2006)
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
@Ivana Nov 27, 2019

Ivana Kahle wrote:

Hello,
I have the same problem, don't know how to install Business Manager Lite. I have logged in into my SDL account and checked under Account > Downloads and > Licences. Business Manager Lite is not there. Where do I find it?
Many thanks for the step-by-step instructions, I'm not a geek
Ivana

I followed the steps by the SDL community, and it worked. I am not sure, but it seemed that BS-manager was uploaded later in my account. Like I said, I am not sure. Check it later (tomorrow?).

When it is there, activate/install it directly from your account.

Ivana Kahle
Ivana Kahle  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2007)
German to Croatian
+ ...
It's not free like BaccS used to be Nov 28, 2019

Hello Robert,
it seems that one has to buy it first. Surprise, surprise…
That's way I wasn't able to find it.
Thank you and best regards,
Ivana.

Robert Rietvelt
Member (2006)
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
@Ivana Nov 28, 2019

Ivana Kahle wrote:

Hello Robert,
it seems that one has to buy it first. Surprise, surprise…
That's way I wasn't able to find it.
Thank you and best regards,
Ivana.

Aha, In my case BS-manager was included in the deal. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite 5

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »