Trados Advanced Exam not appearing in my SDL account after almost one month of purchase
Thread poster: Patricia Ferreira Larrieux
Patricia Ferreira Larrieux
Patricia Ferreira Larrieux  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 18:19
English to Italian
+ ...
May 3, 2020

On April 7, I purchased the SDL Trados Advanced training here in ProZ. According to the course description "Certification exams will be available in your SDL My account approximately 10 working days after making a payment." However, as of today, I still see no Advanced certification exam in my SDL account.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

Ekaterina Kroumova
Ekaterina Kroumova  Identity Verified
French to Bulgarian
+ ...
two accounts May 3, 2020

Hi Patricia,

One reason I can think of, is that you might have registered with SDL with 2 different accounts, and you are logging in to the wrong one. At least, I did that before realising my mistake.

Gethin Sugar
Gethin Sugar  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:19
Member (2020)
English to Welsh
+ ...
ProZ support request May 3, 2020

Have you tried contacting the ProZ support team? I purchased this training in early April and raise a support request on Friday and they have been in touch saying that they have contacted SDL and it should appear soon. Make sure you include the email address associated with your SDL account.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Advanced Exam not appearing in my SDL account after almost one month of purchase

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »