Susanne Gansloser-Hartmann  Identity Verified
Niemcy
Local time: 11:45
Członek ProZ.com
od 2009

angielski > niemiecki
Jan 7

Dear Colleagues,

I work with Transit plug for several years. Now I have received a Transit project with subfolders and Studio cannot create a project. After clicking on "creating project" nothing happens.

Is there help or is it not possible to work on Transit jobs with several folders in Studio?

The Transit project is based on indesign files.

Best regards,

Susanne

Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
Francja
angielski > niemiecki
+ ...
Technical forums » SDL Trados support » Transit Nxt project with subfolders cannot processed with Jan 8

Susanne Gansloser-Hartmann wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

I work with Transit plug for several years. Now I have received a Transit project with subfolders and Studio cannot create a project. After clicking on "creating project" nothing happens.

Is there help or is it not possible to work on Transit jobs with several folders in Studio?

Best regards,

Susanne

Hi Susanne
Haven't got a first idea of how Studio deals with Transit stuff, but on looking into the "Create new project" window of Studio there is a tiny box in the middle right that you have to tick in order to import subfolders. Maybe that could help.

Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
Francja
angielski > niemiecki
+ ...
Technical forums » SDL Trados support » Transit Nxt project with subfolders cannot processed with Jan 8

Susanne Gansloser-Hartmann wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

Best regards,

Susanne

Hi Susanne
Haven't got a first idea of how Studio deals with Transit stuff, but on looking into the "Create new project" window of Studio there is a tiny box in the middle right that you have to tick in order to import subfolders. Maybe that could help.

Susanne Gansloser-Hartmann  Identity Verified
Niemcy
Członek ProZ.com
od 2009

angielski > niemiecki
NOWY TEMAT
Transit Plug in Jan 8

Dear Wolfgang,

Thanks for your reply.

The Transit package is opened by using Transit plug-in "Open Transit Package". I do not create a new project so there is no possibility to chose subfolders.

Best regards,

Susanne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit Nxt project with subfolders cannot processed with Studio 2019

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Szukaj terminu
  • Praca
  • Forum
  • Multiple search