Sherefedin MUSTAFA
Sherefedin MUSTAFA
Netherlands
Local time: 20:22
Dutch to Albanian
+ ...
Aug 18, 2011

Dobar dan svima,

Molim vas da podelite vaše iskustvo u vezi sa transliteracijom tekstova sa ćirilićnog pisma u latinicu i obratno.

Znam za Microsoftovu alatku http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=1438 ali je problem u tome što se ona, po mom iskustvu, ograničava na Microsoft Office 2003.

Vi�
... See more
Dobar dan svima,

Molim vas da podelite vaše iskustvo u vezi sa transliteracijom tekstova sa ćirilićnog pisma u latinicu i obratno.

Znam za Microsoftovu alatku http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=1438 ali je problem u tome što se ona, po mom iskustvu, ograničava na Microsoft Office 2003.

Više puta sam je instalirao u Office 2009, ali radi samo jedanput, odmah posle instaliranja i čim jednom zatvorim Word više ne funkcioniše prilikom novog otvaranja Worda.

Ima li neko od vas rešenje za ovaj proiblem?

Hvala vam unapred na vašim cenjenim sugestijama/savetimna.
Collapse

Miloš Stojadinović
Miloš Stojadinović  Identity Verified
Serbia
Member (2011)
Serbian to English
+ ...
Алтернатива Aug 18, 2011

Нисам сигуран колико је ефикасна ова алатка, али није на одмет да пробате:

http://www.mikroknjiga.rs/cir/index.php

lidija68
lidija68  Identity Verified
Italy
Italian to Serbian
+ ...
još jedna Aug 18, 2011

http://oootranslit.info/
ja koristim translit, OpenOffice ili Libre Office

funkcioniše odlično

Dejan Škrebić
Dejan Škrebić  Identity Verified
Bosnia and Herzegovina
English to Serbian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Практикум Aug 18, 2011

„Практикум на Вебу“ нуди низ транслитератора. Нисам сигуран има ли оно што је вама потребно, али вриједи погледати:
http://www.praktikum.rs

Radic Vojislav
Radic Vojislav
German to Serbian
Ćirilica< >Latinica Aug 19, 2011

Kada sve uzmemo u obzir, profesionalni prevodilac nema prikladan alat za ovu operaciju. U ranijem periodu sebi sam pravio alat, dok Office nije bio toliko komplikovan. Kod mene ovi alati funkcionišu "nedeljno" po jednom. Sada je očigledno da ozbiljni programeri moraju tim pitanjem da se pozabave. Rešenje mora biti sistemsko, kao što je npr. Word< >.PDF . Mali broj korisnika programerima ne obećava siguran profit.

Sherefedin MUSTAFA
Sherefedin MUSTAFA
Netherlands
Dutch to Albanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hvala Aug 22, 2011

Veliko hvala na izuzetno korisnim sugestijama.

Dejanov link je praktikuma je dobar. Skinuo sam i instalirao njihov "Konvertor pisama" za Word 2007 i radi odlično.

Miloševa sugestija je također korisna, s tim što se, na žalost nikad ne zna do kada će jedna takva funkcija na tom sajtu biti na raspolaganju.

Lidijin savet nisam pokušao jer koristim Office 2007, a nadam se da će se naći neki programer koji će i ovo područje našeg rada, kako navodi V
... See more
Veliko hvala na izuzetno korisnim sugestijama.

Dejanov link je praktikuma je dobar. Skinuo sam i instalirao njihov "Konvertor pisama" za Word 2007 i radi odlično.

Miloševa sugestija je također korisna, s tim što se, na žalost nikad ne zna do kada će jedna takva funkcija na tom sajtu biti na raspolaganju.

Lidijin savet nisam pokušao jer koristim Office 2007, a nadam se da će se naći neki programer koji će i ovo područje našeg rada, kako navodi Vojislav, olakšati jer će potreba za konverzijom, bar kada se radi o srpskom jeziku, i dalje ostati.
Collapse

Anthony Bock
Anthony Bock  Identity Verified
Serbian to English
+ ...
you can make a macro in word Sep 12, 2011

What you can do is record a macro in word 2007 and do a replace all for each cyrillic character individually with the corresponding latinic character and then stop recording. Next right click on the quick access toolbar and then left click on customize quick access toolbar. When the window pops up click on the drop down menu 'Choose commands from:' and select macros. Then select the macro you recorded and then click on 'Add >>'. If you want you can change the logo as well by selecting the macro ... See more
What you can do is record a macro in word 2007 and do a replace all for each cyrillic character individually with the corresponding latinic character and then stop recording. Next right click on the quick access toolbar and then left click on customize quick access toolbar. When the window pops up click on the drop down menu 'Choose commands from:' and select macros. Then select the macro you recorded and then click on 'Add >>'. If you want you can change the logo as well by selecting the macro in the right side window and clicking the 'modify' button.

The one important thing to remember when you are recording the macro is to make sure you replace the characters in the right order, for instance P>R before П>P, otherwise all cyrillic П's and Р's will end up as latinic R's.

If anyone needs a more detailed explanation let me know.
Collapse

Dejan Škrebić
Bosnia and Herzegovina
English to Serbian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Word macros Sep 13, 2011

Anthony Bock wrote:

What you can do is record a macro in word 2007...

I think that most of these converters actually are just that - internal macros. Although, some of them are quite sophisticated. For instance, when translating L->Ћ one of the macros looked for W, X, Q, and Y and skipped words containing them (for they are probably foreign language words not intended to be transcribed). Another converter looked for language markings and transcribed accordingly (text in any language but Serbian (Latin) will not be transcribed).

Anthony Bock wrote:
The one important thing to remember when you are recording the macro is to make sure you replace the characters in the right order, for instance P>R before П>P, otherwise all cyrillic П's and Р's will end up as latinic R's.

In Word, this is not an issue (but it is in some raw text editors), because „Р“ (Cyr) and „P“ (Lat) are similar only visually, to the operator's eye . Actually, they are located on different coding addresses. The same is true even for A, E, O, J, (always identical glyphs).

Anyway, I think that some of these are so functional that there is no need, as we say „да се измишља топла вода“ Just try a few of them and find the one that suits your need the best.

P.S.
If unsure which script to use for Serbian, use Cyrillic, because transliteration will have less issues Ћ>L than the other way.

Dejan Škrebić
Bosnia and Herzegovina
English to Serbian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
correction Sep 14, 2011

I wrote:

In Word, this is not an issue (but it is in some raw text editors)

It isn't an issue in any raw text editor either, but there is a similar issue and I have mistaken one for the other.

Some text editors show text in default system code page, but process it according to its actual code page, while others both show it and process it in system code page only (worst type) or both show it and process it in original code page (best type).

Do I sound sound at all?! )

Dragomir Kovacevic
Dragomir Kovacevic  Identity Verified
Italy
Italian to Serbian
+ ...
t's not a feature, it's a bug Sep 14, 2011

Well, (= Елем in Serbian)

I was using YuConv98 for years.

Just for a try I installed YuCirLat08 - from Praktikum web site - this macro seemed rich with features to me, and had good references.

I used it two times - once on a simple document, another time on a document with text in footer, where it converted the first footer it encountered, and left the subsequent ones.

Today I find that YuCirLat08 disappeared completely from my MS Word 2010
... See more
Well, (= Елем in Serbian)

I was using YuConv98 for years.

Just for a try I installed YuCirLat08 - from Praktikum web site - this macro seemed rich with features to me, and had good references.

I used it two times - once on a simple document, another time on a document with text in footer, where it converted the first footer it encountered, and left the subsequent ones.

Today I find that YuCirLat08 disappeared completely from my MS Word 2010 configuration - it isn't placed neither among disabled add-ons. Maybe my very zealous anti-virus programme did some secret disinfection, but left no trace of it.

So, I am to turn back to Yuconv98, and I am using some sort of it on Mac's Word as well, both do what they promise.
It is true that I am a creator of the slogan "It is not a bug, it's a feature" used for valid open-source softwares, but let me add another one: It's not a feature, it's a bug. However, with free applications we cannot put blame to anyone but us.

D

[Edited at 2011-09-14 16:15 GMT]

[Edited at 2011-09-15 07:40 GMT]
Collapse

Romeo Mlinar
Romeo Mlinar
Portugal
Local time: 19:22
English to Serbian
+ ...
Dtknv Feb 16, 2012

Evo programa (autor moja malenkost) za transliteraciju:

http://serbian.languagebits.com/dtknv/

Radi samostalno, tako da mu ne treba Word. Prihvata docx/otd/txt formate, koje može prebaciti u latinicu (za običan tekst moguće je i obrnuto). Besplatan je i open source, radi na više sistema.

Može u jednom prelazu konverovati čitave fascikle/direktorijume.... See more
Evo programa (autor moja malenkost) za transliteraciju:

http://serbian.languagebits.com/dtknv/

Radi samostalno, tako da mu ne treba Word. Prihvata docx/otd/txt formate, koje može prebaciti u latinicu (za običan tekst moguće je i obrnuto). Besplatan je i open source, radi na više sistema.

Može u jednom prelazu konverovati čitave fascikle/direktorijume.

Ima poseban dio za običan tekst.

Posjeduje i svojevrsnu "listu izuzetaka", tako da možete praviti liste zamjena (npr. da Windows/Windowsa u završnom tekstu bude Виндоуз/Виндоуза).

Progam je fukncionalan, ali je za pouzdanu upotrebu potrebno više testiranja.

Uputstvo je ovdje: http://serbian.languagebits.com/dtknv/doc/

Sugestije su, naravno, više nego dobrodošle!

PS
Za "prvu pomoć" i lat. > ćir. konverziju tu je: http://serbian.languagebits.com/konverzija/
Collapse

Vladimir Nadj
Vladimir Nadj  Identity Verified
Serbia
English to Serbian
translit gt Apr 3, 2014

Znam da je bajata tema, ali vidim da niko nije stavio vezu ka ovom rešenju.
Stari translit program za transliteraciju koji je odlično obavljao posao u Word-u 2003 ne radi na novijim verzijama. Translit GT je dodatak za Word 2007,2010 i 2013 koji radi isti posao.

http://alberoart.com/translitgt-add-in/

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Transliteracija ĆirilicaLatinica

Translation news in Serbia

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »