Places of meeting
Thread poster: DZiW (X)
DZiW (X)
DZiW (X)
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
Feb 26, 2019

Putting aside the input, impact, and investment questions, I'm not a "member" of ProZ, yet occasionally I seem to remember something and would like to find where I could have met other ProZians, in which threads.

So, is there such a feature or how could one find via Google where participants met at ProZ?

TY

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:36
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Look Feb 26, 2019

Look for the "Pow-wows" section (which, however, may only be visible to members)

https://www.proz.com/powwows

[Edited at 2019-02-26 15:33 GMT]

writeaway
writeaway  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
You could try looking here: Feb 26, 2019

https://www.proz.com/?sp=event/powwow_board&show_mode=past

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:36
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Anyone can attend, normally Feb 26, 2019

Tom in London wrote:
Look for the "Pow-wows" section (which, however, may only be visible to members)

I don't know about the link, but anyone can attend powwows if the organisers say so. At the one I went to there was a person who wasn't on ProZ.com at all and didn't call herself a translator although her job did involve some translation.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Places of meeting

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »