Estefanía González
Estefanía González  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:16
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 18, 2019

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to open Translation 3000 Version 3D but unfortunately I get the following error message:

"Connection failed".

My operating system is Windows 10, 64 bit.

Can you please advise?

Best,

Estefanía

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 16:16
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Works fine here Nov 18, 2019

Hi Estefania,

Maybe this is some temporary network problem - I suggest trying again later.

Natalia

Please check the firewall settings Nov 18, 2019

Hello Estefania,

It might be the case your system firewall (or, maybe, other network settings) does not permit connection to registration servers.
Please make sure your Internet connection is stable and try to start the application again anytime later.
If all other sites and network-dependent applications work as usual, please check your firewall settings.

If the issue persists or you need more detailed instructions, you might want to reach Translation Offic
... See more
Hello Estefania,

It might be the case your system firewall (or, maybe, other network settings) does not permit connection to registration servers.
Please make sure your Internet connection is stable and try to start the application again anytime later.
If all other sites and network-dependent applications work as usual, please check your firewall settings.

If the issue persists or you need more detailed instructions, you might want to reach Translation Office 3000 support team at www.aithelp.com for further assistance.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TO3000 3D - Connection failed

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »