Research for BA thesis
Thread poster: tomaskornilov
tomaskornilov
tomaskornilov
United Kingdom
May 24, 2016

Hello
My name is Tomas and I’m studying management in UK. Currently I work on my bachelor thesis where I would like to focus on the problem of process management in translation agencies and companies.
I would like to ask you to do me favor and spend some minutes with my poll where I would like to ask few questions about your work! The answers are of anonymous!
I will be very grateful if you can help.
Thank you!
<
... See more
Hello
My name is Tomas and I’m studying management in UK. Currently I work on my bachelor thesis where I would like to focus on the problem of process management in translation agencies and companies.
I would like to ask you to do me favor and spend some minutes with my poll where I would like to ask few questions about your work! The answers are of anonymous!
I will be very grateful if you can help.
Thank you!

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NPvIOke2LwYeh7ZZC4nraRL6uNzL4jlJHN8O3cy7Xc0/viewform

Tomas Kornilov
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Research for BA thesis

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »