Client portal
Thread poster: Els Eerdekens
Els Eerdekens
Els Eerdekens
Belgium
French to Dutch
Sep 2, 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a translation management system which offers a client portal on which our client can drop translation jobs, on which he can see the status of the projects and on which he can see an overview of the invoices/costs.

I know there exists a plug-in on Studio GroupShare from Plunet, but I'm looking for other possibilities.

Does anyone has experience with this?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

... See more
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a translation management system which offers a client portal on which our client can drop translation jobs, on which he can see the status of the projects and on which he can see an overview of the invoices/costs.

I know there exists a plug-in on Studio GroupShare from Plunet, but I'm looking for other possibilities.

Does anyone has experience with this?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Els Eerdekens
Collapse

José Henrique Lamensdorf
José Henrique Lamensdorf  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 17:10
English to Portuguese
+ ...
In memoriam
TPBox Sep 2, 2016

I'm not sure it covers what you specifically asked for, but the best translation agency interface I've seen is TPBox - http://www.tpbox.com/cgi-bin/aec.cgi

I worked for the translation agency that originally developed it, as well as for 3 or 4 other agencies that bought the system. From a translator's standpoint it leaves no wishes unfulfilled as such.

Quite frankly, I've gi
... See more
I'm not sure it covers what you specifically asked for, but the best translation agency interface I've seen is TPBox - http://www.tpbox.com/cgi-bin/aec.cgi

I worked for the translation agency that originally developed it, as well as for 3 or 4 other agencies that bought the system. From a translator's standpoint it leaves no wishes unfulfilled as such.

Quite frankly, I've given up on some agencies using Plunet, not because of the system itself, but because the agencies customized it in such a horribly complex way, that I was spending more time getting to get registered than I'd expect to spend actually working for them, considering the assignments they had for me at that time.
Collapse

Dmitry Borodin
Dmitry Borodin
Russian Federation
Local time: 23:10
Russian to English
+ ...
Rulingo has client portal Oct 3, 2016

Would recommend Rulingo.com - online TMS with a customer and vendor portals.
We've been using it in our company for several months, and are very happy with the client portal - in most cases our customers place jobs themselves, so managers save time. A couple of months ago we got a really nice feature - communication with customers on a project, our customers simply love it (not talking about our managers).
Some of our translators are using freelancer edition, it has the client port
... See more
Would recommend Rulingo.com - online TMS with a customer and vendor portals.
We've been using it in our company for several months, and are very happy with the client portal - in most cases our customers place jobs themselves, so managers save time. A couple of months ago we got a really nice feature - communication with customers on a project, our customers simply love it (not talking about our managers).
Some of our translators are using freelancer edition, it has the client portal as well.
http://rulingo.com
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Client portal

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »