Thread poster: Bérangère Denizeau
Bérangère Denizeau
Bérangère Denizeau
France
Local time: 17:03
Italian to French
+ ...
Mar 3, 2018

Dear translators who translate or have already translated for free, I need you.

I am currently writing an article that deals with volunteering in the field of translation and what it brings to translators, despite their often busy schedule: the opportunity to partake in causes that are dear to them, to feel "useful", to practice translation as a pleasurable occupation rather than a constraint, etc.
To provide myself with input, I need your testimonials (your identity will re
... See more
Dear translators who translate or have already translated for free, I need you.

I am currently writing an article that deals with volunteering in the field of translation and what it brings to translators, despite their often busy schedule: the opportunity to partake in causes that are dear to them, to feel "useful", to practice translation as a pleasurable occupation rather than a constraint, etc.
To provide myself with input, I need your testimonials (your identity will remain anonymous) and I would be really grateful if you could answer this short questionnaire (5-10 minutes).
The questions are asked in French but you can also answer them in English, Italian, Spanish or German.

Thank you so much!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

About Volunteer Translation

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »